Pembroke Road, Clifton
A substantial 1 double bedroom first floor apartment in an attractive semi-detached Victorian building. The property benefits from a front communal garden and is notable for its generous room sizes, high ceilings and original features as well as excellent location.
Located in a convenient and sought after location close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village, yet within striking distance of the city centre, Durdham Downs and Chandos Road. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with eclectic and diverse range of boutique, shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, separate kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom/wc.
A beautiful semi-detached Victorian building, referred to as 'Sermione' on original maps, on the junction of Apsley Road and Pembroke Road.
Attractive south-west facing lawned communal gardens.
- A substantial first floor apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Large sitting/dining room (17'9 max x 16'3)
- Separate kitchen
- Generous room sizes, high ceilings & original features
- Set in a beautiful semi-detached Victorian building
- Attractive south-west facing lawned communal garden
twin stone pillared entrance and over tarmacadam pathway with concealed bin store to one side leads straight ahead to a short turning flight of steps up to communal entrance which provides access to four of the flats within the building. Door with intercom system leads into:-
notably bright communal hallway with meter cupboards, attractive half landing with full size sash windows (six in total lighting the communal areas). Stairs rise to the first floor landing which provides access to two of the four flats within this side of the building. Storage Cupboard: private lockable understairs storage cupboard, belonging solely to this apartment. Private entrance into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: ((13' 2'' x 6' 6'') (4.01m x 1.98m))
spacious central hall with four doors to all principal rooms, cupboard housing electric consumer unit and corner storage cupboard. Intercom entry phone.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 9'' max into window x 16' 3'') (5.41m x 4.95m))
large principal reception room with twin wood framed sash windows to the front elevation overlooking Pembroke Road with a general south-westerly facing and overlooking generous communal gardens. Electric radiator. Original ceiling mouldings and central ceiling rose, boarded over fireplace with wooden mantel and surround.
KITCHEN: ((9' 8'' x 7' 9'') (2.94m x 2.36m))
naturally lit by large loft void above the kitchen with further skylight into roof (maximum height 18'1/5.50m), further drop down hatch provides access into this area. The kitchen is fitted with roll edged worksurfaces arranged in a U shape on three sides with eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, inset 1 1/3rd sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for kitchen appliances include electric oven, washing machine and fridge. Large cupboard now empty, formerly housed a floor to ceiling fridge/freezer which could be re-instated providing further space for dishwasher etc.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: ((14' 3'' x 12' 4'') (4.34m x 3.76m))
max into built-in wardrobes) wood framed sash window to rear elevation with tree lined views down Apsley Road, original moulded ceilings with central ceiling rose, built-in wardrobes along one wall and electric radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 7'' x 4' 11'') (2.31m x 1.50m))
bathroom suite comprising enamel bath with tiled surround and electric Mira shower over, close coupled wc, worktop mounted handbasin with cupboards below and splashback tiling, ceiling mounted extractor fan, towel rail and medicine cabinet.
at the Pembroke Road side of the building attractive south-west facing lawned gardens with seating area are screened by mature shrubs and trees and are accessible for all residents of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1965. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.