Rockleaze Road, Sneyd Park
With a 26ft x 15ft open plan kitchen/living space with bi-fold doors opening out onto the garden - an exceptionally styled and well-arranged Victorian period home with 3 bedrooms, civilised sitting room, generous family bathroom and downstairs shower/wc.
The house enjoys a bright and serene atmosphere combining a beautiful interior and period detail with modern practicality with utility space and downstairs wc.
Outside there is a small courtyard to the front with enough space for recycling and at the rear is a very pleasant town garden with a generous decked area leading from the living space to well stocked flower borders and then an attractive potting shed at the rear with further seating area to catch the evening sun.
Set in Sneyd Park and on the fringes of the Downs offering over 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy, whilst a short walk over to Clifton/Whiteladies Road with a wide range of independent retailers, essential services and farmers' market.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, utility, wc and shower, sitting room
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front courtyard, 40ft x 15ft rear garden, potting shed.
A stunning and perfectly assembled period home.
- An exceptionally styled Victorian period home
- 26ft x 15ft open plan kitchen living space
- Bright sitting room with high ceilings
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor w/c and shower
- 40ft x 15ft rear garden
- Timber shed with light and power
- A few hundred yards from the Downs
via gate and short pathway through fore garden to front entrance door with fanlight above.
tiled floor, period cast iron radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, multi-paned glazed double doors opening out into the kitchen/dining room, door to sitting room, access to understairs storage area, ornate ceiling cornicing, high level cupboard with fuse box and electricity meter.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (26' 4'' x 15' 7'' overall inclusive of utility/wc/shower) (8.02m x 4.75m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite working surface, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Neff microwave and oven, integrated dishwasher, kitchen island with matching granite working surface and breakfast bar, 4 ring Neff electric induction hob, contemporary radiator, engineered oak wooden flooring.
two very large Velux skylights bringing in an abundance of natural light, large timber bi-fold double glazed doors opening out onto the rear deck and garden, continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring. Further contemporary tall radiator and useful fitted storage cupboard.
Velux skylight, wall mounted gas boiler, space for automatic washing machine, granite working surfaces, fitted storage. Door to:-
WC & Shower:
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed Velux skylight.
SITTING ROOM: (12' 11'' into bay x 12' 8'' into chimney recess) (3.93m x 3.86m)
a lovely bright room with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing, three sash windows to the front elevation, exposed wooden flooring, period cast iron radiator. Cast iron fireplace with tiled lapels, wooden surround and tiled mantel. Tasteful shelving and dresser style storage to either side of the chimney breast.
LANDING: (13' 1'' x 4' 11'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (3.98m x 1.50m)
Velux skylight, doors to all rooms on this floor.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 0'' into bay x 11' 7'' into chimney recess/behind wardrobes) (3.96m x 3.53m)
a generous double bedroom with three sash windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 11'' x 9' 7'') (3.32m x 2.92m)
sash window to the rear elevation, access to roof storage, fitted desk and wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 11'' x 5' 11'') (3.32m x 1.80m)
sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, a variety of fitted furniture with wardrobe, desk, window seat storage and paddle steps leading up to a mezzanine sleeping area (5'11 x 4'0) (1.80m x 1.22m).
a beautiful bright bathroom with tiled panelled bath, mixer tap and handheld shower fitments, wall mounted wash hand basin, floating wc, heated towel rail, tiled shower cubicle, sash window to the front elevation with partial stained glass for privacy, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, tiled floor, tiled walls.
to the front there is a small courtyard with bin storage and hedge border.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 40' 0'' x 15' 0'') (12.18m x 4.57m)
with generous decked area with fitted seating doubling up as storage, landscaped rear garden with raised beds and further tiled seating area around an attractive timber garden office.
TIMBER POTTING SHED: (7' 6'' x 7' 1'') (2.28m x 2.16m)
complete with fitted desk, painted tongue and groove walls, electric panel heater, light and power.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.