Berkeley Road, Westbury Park
A bright and freshly updated 3 double bedroom (plus a nursery or study), 2 reception room Victorian terraced home situated on a desirable side road in the heart of Westbury Park within close proximity of excellent local shops and schools.
Level rear garden with gated pedestrian rear lane, handy for bicycle access etc.
Fabulous location within a short stroll of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and the local independent shops and eateries of North View, Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road. Also within just 300 metres of Westbury Park and 900 metres of Redland Green School.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into an entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room with period fireplace, reception 2 with access out onto the rear garden, newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances leads through to an utility room and ground floor shower room/wc. Understairs storage space and access out onto the rear garden.
First Floor: generous landing with loft hatch accessing loft storage space, 3 double bedrooms, a separate study or nursery and a modern family bathroom/wc.
Offered with no onward chain.
Level rear garden offering a blank canvas to landscape to suit one’s tastes.
To be sold for the first time in over 30 years, this well located period home has been significantly updated to provide the new owners a home which is ready to move into.
- A bright and freshly updated Victorian terraced home
- 3 double bedrooms (plus a nursery or study)
- Bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings
- Light and airy second reception room
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and downstairs shower/wc
- Level rear garden with gated pedestrian rear lane
- Offered with no onward chain
SITTING ROOM: (front) 15' 3'' max into bay x 13' 4'' max into chimney recess (4.64m x 4.06m)
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 15' 10'' max into recess x 11' 1'' max into chimney recess (4.82m x 3.38m)
KITCHEN: 14' 5'' x 10' 0'' (4.39m x 3.05m)
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 7'' x 10' 8'' (2.92m x 3.25m)
SHOWER ROOM/WC:: 8' 9'' x 3' 7'' max(2.66m x 1.09m)
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 3'' max tinto bay x 11' 10'' max into chimney recess (4.64m x 3.60m)
BEDROOM 2: 13' 0'' x 11' 2'' max into chimney recess (3.96m x 3.40m)
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 10' 10'' x 10' 3'' max into chimney recess (3.30m x 3.12m)
STUDY/NURSERY: 8' 7'' x 4' 11'' (2.61m x 1.50m)
REAR GARDEN: 20' 0'' x 17' 7'' (6.09m x 5.36m)
+ additional side return courtyard 19'5" x 6'5" (5.92m x 1.96m)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.