Howard Road, | Westbury Park
A well-presented bright and spacious Edwardian period hall floor garden flat which benefits from 2 double bedrooms, off street parking and a level enclosed rear garden.
Large principal rooms, high ceilings and double glazed sash windows (front elevation).
Set in the extremely popular area of Westbury Park. Local shopping can be found literally around the corner on Henleaze Road with Waitrose and a range of independent shops on North View and the close by Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden with off street parking and private enclosed rear garden (42ft x 13ft).
Offered with no onward chain.
- Edwardian period hall floor garden flat
- Large principal rooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Level enclosed rear garden
- No onward chain
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Tall ceilings & double glazed sash windows (front elevation)
- Direct access to garden from kitchen
- Close to amenities
a pathway leads to the right hand side of the building where the communal entrance door can be found on the left hand side. Hardwood door leads to communal entrance hallway, where the private entrance door to the apartment can be found on the left hand side.
ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors immediately lead off to the sitting room and bedroom 2, then turns the corner and opens out to a pleasant kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading off to bedroom 1 and the family bathroom/wc.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 19' 3'' x 14' 0'' (5.86m x 4.26m)
a lovely light and spacious living room with high ceilings, cornicing, picture rail, bay window to front elevation housing four double glazed sash windows with half height plantation shutters, two cast iron style radiators, fireplace recess, tv point, ample space for sofas and dining room table & chairs, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 8'' x 10' 7'' (5.38m x 3.22m)
fitted with a matching range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units with square edged oak worktop over, ceramic 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, partially tiled surrounds, range cooker, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, high ceilings with three ceiling light points, windows and door overlooking rear garden, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, radiator, space for breakfast table & chairs, tiled flooring, opening leading to small Inner Hallway.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 7'' x 18' 6'' (3.83m x 5.63m)
ceiling light point, windows overlooking rear elevation, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 1'' x 9' 0'' (4.90m x 2.74m)
two large double glazed sash windows overlooking front elevation with half height plantation shutters, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: 16' 4'' x 5' 0'' (4.97m x 1.52m)
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, large pedestal wash hand basin, bath with system fed waterfall shower and detachable hand shower over, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, partial cornicing, obscured sash window to side elevation, tiled walls, vertical chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
the front has been landscaped to provide off street parking for one car, the remainder is mainly paved with a section of small shrubs, trees and bin storage area.
REAR GARDEN: 42' 0'' x 13' 0'' (12.79m x 3.96m)
a delightful town garden with kitchen door leading directly out onto a decked area, then onto a section of lawn. At the rear of the garden there is a raised patio area with garden shed. Outside tap. Fully enclosed by a mixture of rendered wall and wooden fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 6 April 1988. We understand that there is also a ground rent of £10 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £598. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.