0117 946 6690
- A delightful end of terrace bay fronted Victorian period family house.
- Offering 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation over two levels.
- Significantly extended semi open-plan kitchen / dining room with crittel style doors.
- Bay fronted sitting room with period fireplace.
- Good sized second reception room.
- Easy maintenance courtyard rear garden.
- Garage/workshop with useful side access gate.
- Easy level access to the harbourside with it's fantastic eateries.
- Situated within the Clifton and Hotwells Residents Parking Scheme.
- To be sold with no onward chain.
A delightful and extended 3 double bedroom, 2 reception, 2 bath/shower room, end of terraced Victorian period family home with spacious kitchen/dining room, courtyard rear garden and garage/ workshop with useful side access gate. Offered with no onward chain.
Fabulous central location within just a few hundred metres of Bristol's harbourside and Hotwells Primary School, also convenient for all central areas and Clifton Village.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, reception room 2, open plan kitchen/dining room, shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: front and rear courtyards, garage/workshop with power and light.
Located in the Clifton/Hotwells (CH) residents parking permit zone.
A charming period family home offering versatile space, situated in a great central location.
via pathway leading beside courtyard front garden to main entrance door to the house. Hardwood front door leading into:-
with coving, ceiling light point, dado rail, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards and inner door leading to:-
with ceiling light point, radiator, dado rail, stairs leading to first floor split landing and useful understairs storage cupboard. Doors radiate to sitting room, reception 2 and open plan kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 9'' x 11' 8'') (4.19m x 3.55m)
bay to front elevation with three period sash windows all with secondary glazing, radiator, ceiling light point, coving, picture rail. Cast iron gas feature fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth and wooden surround. Built-in bookcases to either side of chimney breast, tv and telephone point, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards.
RECEPTION 2: (11' 7'' x 9' 10'') (3.53m x 2.99m)
period sash window to side elevation with secondary glazing, ceiling light point, picture rail, feature fireplace housing log burning stove, built-in storage to either side of chimney breast, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 4'' x 15' 3'' inclusive of utility/shower room/wc) (5.89m x 4.64m)
described separately as follows:-
a shaker style kitchen comprising of wall and base units with solid square edge worktop over, inset 1 ½ bowl sink, integrated Neff oven with 4 ring Smeg gas hob over, integrated freezer, space for dishwasher and upright fridge/freezer, tiled surrounds, display shelving, wall mounted combi boiler, period sash window to side elevation with secondary glazing, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, large square opening to:-
with two Velux skylights, bi-folding doors leading out onto rear courtyard, radiator, ample space for dining room table and chairs, wooden flooring, door leading to:-
Velux ceiling skylight, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with system fed shower over, extractor fan, ceiling light point. Utility Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wall mounted towel radiator, obscured window to rear elevation, wooden flooring, skirting boards.
a spacious split level landing with loft access hatch, ceiling light points, dado rail, storage cupboard and moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 4'' max into bay x 13' 10'') (4.67m x 4.21m)
a delightful bay fronted double bedroom with four period sash windows overlooking front elevation all with secondary glazing, two ceiling light points, period cast iron fireplace with tiled inset & tiled hearth with cast iron surround, two radiators, built-in wardrobes, picture rail, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 7'' x 9' 10'') (3.53m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with period sash window to side elevation with secondary glazing, ceiling light point, cast iron period fireplace with recess to either side of chimney breast, built-in wardrobes, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 5'' x 10' 0'' into wardrobes) (3.48m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with period sash window overlooking side elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 5' 9'') (2.41m x 1.75m)
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, obscured window to rear elevation with secondary glazing, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
FRONT COURTYARD GARDEN:
courtyard front garden with pathway leading to main entrance to the house.
COURTYARD REAR GARDEN: (16' 4'' x 15' 6'') (4.97m x 4.72m)
a low maintenance courtyard mainly laid to patio slabs with outside tap, pedestrian access gate leading out onto Oldfield Road, enclosed by brick boundaries, door leading into workshop/garage located at the rear of the courtyard.
WORKSHOP/GARAGE: (16' 6'' x 9' 1'') (5.03m x 2.77m)
currently arranged as a workshop with power and light. Could be used as a garage with access from Oldfield Road. Windows to side elevation overlooking courtyard. Useful pedestrian door also leading onto courtyard.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1893. Although there is a ground rent of £3.15s.0d we understand that this is not currently paid by the current vendor. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.