Ambrose Road, Cliftonwood
An attractive 4 double bedroom period townhouse with spectacular cityscape views over Bristol and south facing rear garden. Located in the heart of Cliftonwood with its friendly local community and excellent access to Clifton Village and Bristol’s harbourside. Also within easy reach of the city centre and the green open spaces of Ashton Court, Leigh Woods, Brandon Hill Park and Clifton Observatory. Within 500 metres of Hotwells Primary School and circa 1 mile of Cotham School/ Cathedral Choir School. Within the CH residents parking permit zone. An array of retained period features. Ground Floor: kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/wc. Hall Floor: sitting room, study/bedroom 4. First Floor: master bedroom, bathroom/wc. Second Floor: bedroom 2, bedroom 3. Outside: 23ft x 12ft rear garden. A charming family home with a sunny garden and much more.
- An attractive period townhouse with spectacular cityscape views
- 4 double bedrooms
- Within the CH residents parking zone.
- Sunny garden
from pavement a pathway (past a staircase leading to ground floor) leads to period four-panelled wood entrance door into hall floor entrance with electric consumer unit and gas meters, dado rail, tongue and groove panelling, skirting boards, feature plastered arch, ceiling light point, door radiating off to study/bedroom 4, sitting room, stairs rise to upper floors and stairs descend to ground floor.
KITCHEN: 14' 4'' x 12' 7'' max (4.37m x 3.83m)
a large kitchen space comprising an array of base units with matching drawers, 2 bowl sink with drainer to side and swan neck stainless steel mixer tap over, (space for oven and fridge/freezer), sash window overlooking garden with views beyond, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting board, lino flooring, pantry with ample shelf storage.
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 6'' x 12' 8'' (4.11m x 3.86m)
ceiling light point, built in base and wall cupboards with shelving, space and plumbing for washing machine, sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer unit to side, radiator, additional entrance from outside via external stairs leading from front path.
On this floor there is also a useful cupboard under the stairs.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 4'' x 13' 2'' (4.37m x 4.01m)
an impressive room with double glazed period style sash windows overlooking the rear elevation with water views over the city and floating harbour, window seat, beautiful cornicing and central ceiling rose, feature marble hearth and surround with period fireplace insert complete with attractive ornate tiles with gas fire fitting, dado rail, radiator, recess cupboard with shelving, skirting boards.
STUDY/BEDROOM 4: 12' 8'' x 10' 9'' (3.86m x 3.27m)
period sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, cornicing, skirting boards, Virgin cable connection point.
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 4'' x 12' 9'' (4.37m x 3.88m)
double glazed period style sash windows overlooking the rear elevation with water views over the city and floating harbour, window seat, central ceiling rose and cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards, recessed cupboard with ample space for shelves and hanging clothes.
BATHROOM/WC: 13' 8'' x 12' 5'' (4.16m x 3.78m)
an impressive suite with sash window overlooking front elevation, inset downlights, cornicing, cupboard with ample space for storing linen and housing lagged water tank, corner shower with glazed surround and wall mounted stainless steel shower controls and shower attachment, exposed wood flooring, central period style roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush wc, radiator, electric towel rail, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 4'' x 13' 3'' (4.37m x 4.04m)
a double room with exceptional views from the period sash window overlooking the rear elevation towards city views and the floating harbour, ceiling light point, skirting boards, recessed cupboard with ample space for hanging clothes and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 3'' x 12' 9'' (4.34m x 3.88m)
a double room with period sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards, cupboard with ample storage space for hanging and storing clothes. Loft access.
REAR GARDEN: 23' 0'' x 12' 0'' (7.01m x 3.65m)
an impressive garden with raised views over the city looking towards the floating harbour, mainly laid to lawn with deep beds with patio area and ample space for table and chairs/pot plants.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.