Warwick Road, Redland
A very smart, refurbished and re-configured, 2 double bedroom (formerly 3), modern two-storey townhouse in a superb location within easy access of Cotham Hill and Whiteladies Road. Further benefitting from driveway parking for two cars, two balconies and pretty rear garden.
Our vendor client acquired the property 2010 and shortly after embarked on an exhaustive renovation with little expense spared.
There are wooden double glazed windows throughout together with gas central heating. Dual aspect sitting / dining room (19ft x 14ft) with contemporary gas fire and full width bi-folding doors opening onto a landscaped rear garden. There is also a stylish kitchen/breakfast room with shaker style units and integrated appliances.
On the first floor, a part galleried landing with two double bedrooms that both feature balconies in addition to a well-appointed family bath/shower room.
Externally, the property enjoys the unusual benefit of driveway parking for two cars with side access to a professionally landscaped town garden.
Coveted location - a popular road in a friendly neighbourhood within 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road, handy for the Downs, Redland Green Park nearby and with easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, lively Gloucester Road, Bristol University, numerous private and state schools, main hospitals, BBC plus local parks at Redland Green and Cotham Gardens. Redland and Clifton Down local train stations nearby.
Ground floor: open-fronted porch, entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing, 2 double bedrooms (both with balconies), family bath/shower room.
Outside: Driveway parking for two cars, landscaped town garden (21ft x 19ft).
To be sold with no onward chain.
- End of terrace
- Completely refurbished in recent years
- Dual aspect 19ft sitting/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms and both with balconies
- Luxurious family bath/shower room
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Landscaped town garden
- To be sold with no onward chain
via brick paviour driveway there is an open-fronted porch with external wall light. Part opaque glazed wooden door with side panels, opening to:-
a most welcoming and spacious entrance initially tiled and then leading to wooden flooring, wide staircase ascending to first floor with oak had rail and spindles, fitted shelving, Victorian style radiator, two useful understairs storage cupboards, two ceiling light points. Panelled doors with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves opening to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 20' 7'' x 7' 8'' (6.27m x 2.34m)
wooden double-glazed windows to the front and side elevations both with oak sills. Comprehensively fitted with an array of Shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and display cabinets. Roll-edged granite-effect worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting, 1½ bowel stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap overs. Range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel surround and extractor hood, integral dishwasher and washing machine, space for American-style fridge/freezer. Wooden flooring, space for table and chairs, moulded skirtings, fitted book shelving, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, vertical Victorian style radiator.
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back tiling plus shelf and double opening cupboard below, wooden flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, opaque double-glazed window to the side elevation. Concealed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 19' 10'' x 14' 9'' (6.04m x 4.49m)
a good sized and light dual aspect principal reception room having wooden double-glazed window to the side elevation and full width bi-folding doors which overlook and open externally to the well-stocked rear garden. Wall mounted contemporary composite stone gas fire with wooden mantle above and recess for TV (to one side of the chimney breast there are fitted book shelving and wiring for home entertainment system). The seating area is tiled and the remainder carpeted, Victorian Style radiator, two ceiling points, moulded skirtings.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with oak handrail and spindles and enjoying plenty of natural light via Velux window with fitted blind. Moulded skirtings, two wall light points, airing cupboard with slatted shelving. Panelled doors with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 14' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.54m x 3.65m)
wooden double-glazed windows and door to the front elevation and opening onto a first floor balcony with space for table and chairs and potted plants. Fitted wardrobing and cabinets, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, high sloping ceiling with exposed beam, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 7'' x 12' 2'' (4.44m x 3.71m)
wooden double-glazed window and double doors to the rear elevation and opening onto a large BALCONY (15’9 x 7’4”) with ample space for garden furniture and potted plants; ideal for an evening gin and tonic. Double opening built-in wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space, Victorian style radiator, moulded skirting, high sloping ceiling with exposed beam, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: 9' 6'' x 7' 11'' (2.89m x 2.41m)
panelled bath with swan neck mixer tap and handheld shower attachment. Shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, handheld shower attachment and an overhead circular shower. Wash handbasin with wall mounted mixer tap plus shelf and drawer below. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, majority tiled walls, three opaque wooden double-glazed windows to the side elevation, Victorian style radiator with heated towel rail, three wall light points, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
brick pavioured driveway parking for two cars. Pedestrian side gate opening onto a pedestrian pathway leading alongside the house and features a useful garden shed and outside water tap. Picket gate then opening to:-
REAR GARDEN: 21' 4'' x 19' 5'' (6.50m x 5.91m)
having been professionally landscaped and enclosed on all three sides by timber fencing and stripped wood trellising atop. Immediately to the rear of the house and accessed via full width bi-folding doors there is a patio which is partially covered by an open-fronted porch which connects to a pergola. Remainder of the garden has been laid to artificial grass for ease of maintenance with raised railway sleeper and slate topped borders featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Attractive water feature and external lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.