Church Road, Sneyd Park
A highly individual 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room garden apartment which forms part of the original Orangery from this prestigious detached building in Stoke Bishop, having private entrance, garden terrace (25ft x 16ft) and garage. To be sold with no onward chain.
Must be seen to be fully appreciated - many period touches including detailed ceiling cornicing, reclaimed ornate radiators and an original working fireplace.
Lovely period touches throughout balancing modern high-quality home comforts with delightful original features.
Our vendor client installed a whole house circulation unit which covers every room.
Accommodation: entrance hall, an impressive large kitchen/living/dining room (30ft x 11ft) with direct access onto the large terrace, internal bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, additional second double bedroom, family bathroom.
Outside: private garden terrace with sylvan views, single garage with large mezzanine storage area, useful garden shed, visitors parking.
Discreetly positioned at the rear and side of the building, the apartment benefits from a real feeling of privacy well away from the road.
- A highly individual garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Impressive large kitchen/living/dining room
- Lovely period touches throughout
- Private entrance
- Garden terrace (25ft x 16ft)
- Off street parking
- To be sold with no onward chain
there is a large forecourt and the entrance for this apartment is towards the left hand side via a garage on the right hand side of the driveway marked number 9. The garage then opens out on to the private terrace, which in turn leads to the private front door. Part glazed upvc double-glazed door with fan light and external light opening to:-
inlaid entrance matt and solid oak flooring, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point, wall light point. Two frosted glass internal windows through to bedroom 1. Arched doorway through to the kitchen/living/dining room. Panelled doors leading to both bedrooms and bathroom. Arched doorway through to:
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: (30' 1'' x 11' 3'') (9.16m x 3.43m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and wine rack. Solid roll-edged wooden worktop surfaces with roll-edged splash back tiling and pelmet lighting. Peninsular breakfast bar with stainless steel sink, draining boards to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral appliances including eye level electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob, pull out extractor hood, washer/dryer, fridge, slimline dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler. Slate tiled flooring, inset ceiling downlights, useful storage cupboard with shelving.
double-glazed double doors with side panels overlooking and opening externally onto the terrace, slate tiled flooring, exposed stone/brick fireplace with working fire and stone hearth, fresco style painted wall, tall moulded skirtings, two Victorian style radiators, floating bookshelving, ornate moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights, three wall light points.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 6'' x 10' 10'') (3.50m x 3.30m)
two frosted glass internal windows providing borrowed light from the hallway, Victorian style radiator, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobing with sliding mirrored doors offering ample hanging rail and shelving space. Panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 3'' x 5' 11'') (2.51m x 1.80m)
wash hand basin with mixer tap and double pull out drawers below, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, walk-in style shower with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring and walls, recessed shelving, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 6'' x 6' 5'') (4.11m x 1.95m)
virtually full width double-glazed window overlooking the terrace with attractive sylvan outlook, wall to wall built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point. Study bed available by separate negotiation.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 4'' x 7' 11'') (1.93m x 2.41m)
free-standing rolltop bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting, obscured double-glazed window to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access panel to whole house circulation unit. Double opening cupboard with wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler and shelving to side.
TERRACE: (approx. 25' 0'' x 16' 0'') (7.61m x 4.87m)
delightful large terrace perfect for entertaining, easily manageable and positioned to catch the late evening sun. Garden shed.
GARAGE: (18' 9'' x 11' 9'') (5.71m x 3.58m)
overall inclusive of sauna, mezzanine storage area with a restricted ceiling height.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1978. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £45. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.