Pembroke Road, Clifton
Occupying a grand Victorian converted building this smart 2 double bedroom circa 925 sq.ft. top floor apartment with separate kitchen from spacious principal reception room (16'3" x 14'10") with en suite shower/wc to bedroom 1 and fitted to a high standard throughout. Superb location within 0.5 miles of Clifton College and Clifton High School and so convenient for Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the Downs; easy access to the city centre/business/shopping/commercial districts, the waterfront area, the university and Park Street environs, the main hospitals and a good selection of independent and state schools. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc, utility cupboard. Outside: communal front garden and allocated parking is available to rent from the freeholder at £40 p.m.
- In a converted Victorian building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Communal front garden
- Allocated parking is available to rent from the freeholder
from the pavement wrought iron gate opens into path which leads round to the right hand side where the period wooden door is immediately in front of you at the top of a couple of stairs into:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
with a grand staircase rising to the second floor where the private entrance door for the subject apartment can be found immediately in front of you.
ceiling light point, ornate ceiling cornice and simple ceiling rose with opening into inner hallway, door to bedroom 2, cupboard with complementary seat with discreetly housed storage, Antico vinyl flooring.
INNER HALLWAY: 15' 7'' x 3' 8'' (4.75m x 1.12m)
ceiling light point, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, period skirting boards, picture rail, radiator, doors to sitting room (further leading to kitchen), bedroom 1, family bathroom/wc and utility cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 5'' x 15' 10'' (5.00m x 4.82m)
with 2 side by side wooden single glazed sash windows overlooking the rear elevation with complementary window shelf, moulded ceiling cornice with two ceiling roses, picture rail, period skirting boards, fitted shelves into chimney recess, 2 ceiling light points, opening into:
KITCHEN: 16' 0'' x 7' 0'' (4.87m x 2.13m)
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with working surfaces and matching upstand, fitted appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with induction hob and extractor hood over with glass splashback, large wooden single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, moulded skirting boards, radiator, Antico vinyl flooring, under base cabinet lighting into kickboards, 1½ bowl sink with drainer unit and waste disposal. Breakfast bar area.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 6'' x 11' 7'' (3.81m x 3.53m)
2 single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling rose, ceiling light point, picture rail, moulded skirting boards, radiator, fitted cupboards, walk through leading to en suite with useful storage cupboard with hanging space and lower shelf with additional storage beneath, ceiling light point.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 7' 10'' x 7' 5'' (2.39m x 2.26m)
a modern suite comprising shower with tile effect surround, drench head shower with wall mounted stainless steel controls and separate detachable shower attachment with glazed surround, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern and complementary shelf over, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap and single obscured glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, Antico vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.63m x 3.58m)
ceiling rose, ceiling light point, picture rail, 2 side by side single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the side elevation, fitted cupboard with storage area over, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC 7' 6'' x 7' 6'' (2.28m x 2.28m)
a modern suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and wall mounted stainless steel shower and controls over with detachable shower head, glazed shower screen, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage beneath and tiled splashback with complementary shelf to side, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, Antico vinyl flooring.
there is a communal garden to the front of the property mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading through and shrubbery borders.
to the rear of the property is a parking area where an allocated space can be rented by agreement from the freeholder at £40 p.m.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 February 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. Currently an additional £40 p.m. is paid for the rental of the car parking space at the rear of the property. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.