Durdham Park, Redland
A well-proportioned and spacious (circa 1,000 sq. ft.) 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment set within an elegant Victorian period detached building positioned on the edge of the Downs. With bay fronted sitting room (16'3 x 14'11), large kitchen/dining room (13'7 x 11'8) and private basement storage room.
A light, bright and spacious apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features including ornate moulded plasterwork and original sash windows.
Situated in the leafy fringes of the Downs and set favourably for Blackboy Hill, Whiteladies Road and handy for Clifton Village and the city centre.
First priority RGS catchment
Accommodation: reception hall, bay sitting room (16'3 x 14'11), kitchen/dining room (13'7 x 11'8), bedroom 1 (16'3 x 15'2), bedroom 2 (16'3 x 11'5), and shower room/wc.
Triple aspect, with light to all rooms.
Large kitchen/breakfast room and modern bathroom.
Useful basement storage room.
Residents permit parking zone.
- Detached Victorian period building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room (16ft x 14ft)
- Separate kitchen/dining room (13ft x 11ft)
- Circa 1,000sq.ft
- Literally on the doorstep of the Downs
- Useful basement storage room
- Having an abundance of period features
from the pavement, a pedestrian wooden gate opens onto a pathway leading to the communal open-fronted porch which has two exterior lights. Part obscure glazed wood panelled door, opening to: -
giving access to just two apartments. Elegant and easy rising turning staircase ascending to the first floor with two impressive stained glass windows to the side elevation. Six-panelled door, opening to: -
a most welcoming entrance, having a multi-paned obscure glazed internal window through to the stairwell, tall, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, telecom entry control system, wall light point. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to: -
SITTING ROOM: (16' 3'' x 14' 11'') (4.95m x 4.54m)
a gracious principal reception room, having a virtually full width bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash windows and enjoying a pleasant scene over this prestigious tree-lined road. Central fireplace, tall, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, two radiators, three wall light points.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (13' 7'' x 11' 8'') (4.14m x 3.55m)
a dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room, having a pair of sash windows to the front elevation and further sash window to the side elevation which enjoys a lovely view across established gardens towards Durdham Downs. Comprehensively fitted with an array of base units with a combination of drawers and cupboards. Granite effect worktop surfaces with subway tiled walls, stainless steel central sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Wipe clean ceramic hob, extractor fan and eye level electric oven. Space for tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Wood effect flooring, tall, moulded skirtings, radiator, simple moulded cornicing, picture rail, concealed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 3'' x 15' 2'') (4.95m x 4.62m)
a dual aspect principal bedroom, having two sash windows to the rear elevation which enjoy a south westerly aspect plus further sash window to the side elevation. Tall, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 3'' x 11' 5'') (4.95m x 3.48m)
sash window to the rear elevation enjoying a south-westerly aspect, tall, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 9'' x 8' 2'') (2.66m x 2.49m)
white suite comprising of panelled bath and shower over, fully tiled surround, Low level dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Two opaque glazed sash windows to the side elevation, useful storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceiling light point.
useful basement storage room, ideal for bikes and sporting equipment.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 28 March 2017. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.