Northumberland Road, Redland
An incredibly spacious (1,383 sq. ft.) and versatile 3/4 double bedroom, 1/2 reception room split level maisonette occupying the upper floors of this attractive and well located period building in Redland. Further benefiting from its own private entrance, wonderful bay fronted sitting room and a separate kitchen/dining room.
Convenient Redland location within a short stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road/Zetland Road, whilst also being nearby Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station and excellent schools including Redland Green Secondary.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
First Floor: own private entrance with staircase rising into a central first floor landing, bay fronted sitting/dining room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, reception 2/bedroom 4 and shower room/wc.
Second Floor: principal bedroom off mezzanine half landing, 2 further double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
A sizeable period property in a lovely location with the space and feeling more akin to a house.
- An incredibly spacious (1,383 sq ft) split level maisonette
- 3/4 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting/dining room
- Further reception room (or bedroom 4)
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Private entrance
- Offered with no onward chain
- A sizeable period property in a lovely location
- Space and feeling more akin to a house
is via its own private entrance on Carnarvon Road which leads into a landing with floor mat and its own staircase rising into the apartment to the first floor landing.
a spacious central landing with original staircase rising up to the second floor, doors off to the lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, reception 2/bedroom 4, shower room/wc and recessed storage cupboard. Further recessed cupboard beside the stairs.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: ((17' 9'' into bay x 13' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.41m x 4.19m))
a wonderful spacious bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving and central ceiling rose. Wide bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sash windows, feature fireplace, radiator and cable tv and telephone points.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((13' 9'' x 10' 4'') (4.19m x 3.15m))
a good sized sociable kitchen with space for table and chairs, a range of modern fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level gloss white units with square edged cream granite worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances included double eye level stainless steel oven, 4 ring gas hob with built in chimney hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. High ceilings with ceiling coving, ceiling roses, double glazed sliding sash style window to rear and a radiator.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: ((14' 0'' x 10' 4'') (4.26m x 3.15m))
currently used as an additional sitting room, but equally could be used as a double bedroom, this room has high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail and central ceiling rose, an attractive period cast iron fireplace, radiator and 2 double glazed sash windows to front.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((9' 1'' x 6' 7'') (2.77m x 2.01m))
a white suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower and curved fixed glass screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with built in counter beneath, radiator and double glazed sliding sash style window to side.
with built in bookcase and storage and door off to bedroom 1, the staircase continues up to the top floor landing where there are doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (14' 1'' x 10' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.29m x 3.05m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, radiator and double glazed sash window to rear.
BEDROOM 2: ((10' 8'' x 8' 0'') (3.25m x 2.44m))
a split level double bedroom with a mezzanine sleeping area (13'6 x 9'1) (4.12m x 2.77m) with Velux skylight window and lower study area with 2 further Velux windows to rear and side and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) (17' 0'' x 7' 10'') (5.18m x 2.39m))
(measurements taken from the sloping ceiling beam at a height of 3'10/1.17m) a further double bedroom with Velux skylight windows to front and side, radiator and low level doors accessing eaves storage space.
white suite comprising a double ended panelled bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath, extractor fan and Velux skylight window.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 March 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no service charge payable but any repairs are split on a 50/50 basis. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.