Clyde Lane, Redland
Set in a small and quiet cul-de-sac in central Redland - a spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room modern (1989) townhouse with south west facing 'tropical' courtyard garden, off street parking space & integral garage. A cherished and very well maintained family home for the last 17 years, recent improvements include two luxurious Ripples bathrooms. Enjoys a prime culde-sac location, away from passing traffic yet close to so much. The popular Chandos Road is within a few hundred yards and has a number of very highly regarded neighbourhood restaurants and local pubs. Whiteladies Road is approx 500 metres and offers a wide range of essential services, buses, supermarkets and useful train link to Temple Meads. Ground Floor: entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/wc. First Floor: landing, sitting room, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room. Second (Top) Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc. Outside: rear town garden with south westerly aspect (approx 22ft x 22ft), integral garage and off-street parking space as well as being in the Cotham North RPZ. An exceptionally well-presented townhouse in a quiet and convenient central location.
- Modern 3 Storey Townhouse
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 'Tropical' south west facing garden
- Integral garage
- Allocated parking space
- Quiet Cul de sac
- Central Redland location
there is an open-fronted porch with video door entry system and ceiling light point. Part glazed wooden door opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALL: 12' 5'' overall inclusive jof stairwell x 6' 5'' min (3.78m x 1.95m)
a bright entrance hall with double glazed fenestration to the front elevation and double glazed entrance door, stairs rising to first and second floors, useful deep understairs storage area, engineered oak wooden flooring, radiator. Video screen for door entry.
DINING ROOM: 11' 2'' x 11' 0'' (3.40m x 3.35m)
wooden double glazed doors and panels beside to the rear elevation opening directly onto the rear garden, continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, large opening through to:-
KITCHEN: 10' 8'' x 7' 10'' (3.25m x 2.39m)
wooden double glazed casement windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, 5 ring Neff gas hob with filter above, separate waist level Neff Slide and Hide electric fan oven and grill, space for tall fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine/dishwasher, recessed spotlights.
low level wall mounted wc, wash hand basin, chrome effect heated towel rail.
LANDING: 12' 6'' x 10' 2'' overall inclusive of stairwell (3.81m x 3.10m)
wooden double glazed window to the front elevation, stairs rising to second floor, doors opening to sitting room and master bedroom, radiator. Video screen for door entry.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) 14' 7'' x 12' 6'' (4.44m x 3.81m)
range of double glazed doors and windows to the rear elevation opening to a Juliet balcony with wrought iron balustrade, radiator, coal effect gas fire with polished stone surround and slate hearth.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 11'' x 9' 2'' (4.85m x 2.79m)
wooden double glazed casement window to the front elevation, radiator, opening through to:-
Dressing Area: 8' 6'' x 4' 3'' (2.59m x 1.29m)
fitted mirrored wardrobes with hanging rail and storage to either side, door opening into:-
En Suite Shower jRoom/wc: 8' 3'' x 4' 4'' (2.51m x 1.32m)
white suite by Ripples comprising large walk-in shower cubicle with overhead shower and handheld shower fitment, low level wall mounted wc, ceramic wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity unit beneath, recessed mirrored cabinet, chrome effect heated towel rail. Tasteful tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights. Opaque double glazed window to rear elevation.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
double glazed casement window to front elevation, doors opening to bedrooms 2 and 3, bathroom and Airing Cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 11' 11'' into window x 9' 0'' (3.63m x 2.74m)
double glazed wooden casement window to rear elevation, radiator, access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 9' 11'' into window x 8' 3'' measured to rear of fitted storage (3.02m x 2.51m)
currently arranged as a very pleasant work from home space. Wooden double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted with storage and open shelving, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 8'' into window x 8' 5'' (2.94m x 2.56m)
white bathroom suite by Ripples comprising bath, corner shower cubicle, low level wall mounted wc, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity unit, chrome effect heated towel rail, Tasteful tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlight. Opaque double glazed window to rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN: approx 22' 0'' deep x 22' 0'' width (6.70m x 6.70m)
south westerly aspect and a real tranquil oasis in the centre of Redland with fig tree and palm tree and a distinct tropical air. Raised beds containing a variety of other shrubs and flowers. A perfect town courtyard garden with plenty of space, lots of natural light and sunshine but low maintenance.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 16' 9'' x 9' 3'' (5.10m x 2.82m)
electrically operated up and over door, light and power. Duraflex flooring.
there is an allocated parking space located in the private car park. The space is the closest to the far wall.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.