North View, Westbury Park
Positioned on the popular North View high street - a light and spacious 2 double bedroom second floor apartment that boasts a large kitchen/breakfast room. Set above a family butchers and close to other amenities and the Durdham Downs. A lovely location on the edge of Durdham Downs and above North View, also a short distance from Henleaze Road shops, Waitrose, and the top of Blackboy Hill. Entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Gas central heating. A well maintained period building set in fine Westbury Park position. To be sold with no onward chain.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Positioned on the popular North View high street
- Sitting room (15'3 x 12'8)
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room (15'9 x 10'4)
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
Entrance to the right hand side of butchers marked 31a, telephone entry phone.
hallway passing bin and bicycle storage and staircase rising to the second floor. The private entrance to this apartment can be found on the right-hand side.
door leading to kitchen/breakfast room, opening to sitting room, double glazed window to the side elevation.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 9'' x 10' 4'') (4.80m x 3.15m)
a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with laminate roll edged working surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and electric oven/grill below, space and plumbing for washing machine, tall fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls, inset downlights, period fireplace, double radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 3'' x 12' 8'') (4.64m x 3.86m)
large double glazed casement window to the rear elevation, period style fireplace, shelving in the chimney recess, large radiator, doorway through to:-
doors radiating to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 6'' x 8' 6'') (5.03m x 2.59m)
double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, period style fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 1'' x 10' 8'') (3.98m x 3.25m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 3'' x 6' 1'') (1.90m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising of low level wc with dual flush cistern, panelled bath with mains fed shower above, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, partially tiled walls, inset downlights, extractor fan, light and shaver point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 8 August 2006. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.