Springfield Road, Cotham
A stylishly presented 2 bedroom hall floor apartment set within an attractive semi-detached Victorian period Bath stone building. Situated towards the end of a no-through road in Cotham and enjoying an abundance of period features together with pleasant views. Set in a quiet no through road, this location is very convenient and popular. Peaceful yet just 250 metres walk from Cheltenham Road (Gloucester Road) with a vast number of cafes, restaurants and bars within a short distance. There is also close proximity to Cabot Circus, BRI/St Michaels Hospitals and Bristol University. An attractive Bath stone fronted mid Victorian property, one of 4 flats within the building. Notable for its high ceilings, original features and 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 single). A unique location with very little vehicular passing traffic despite its proximity to the edge of Kingsdown, Stokes Croft and the City Centre which are all just a short walk away. Accommodation: communal entrance, hallway, understair storage cupboard, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Situated within the Kingsdown Residents Parking Scheme. No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A stylishly presented hall floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms (one double and one single)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Enjoys an abundance of period features and pleasant views
- Set within an attractive Bath stone fronted Victorian property
- Situated within the Kingsdown Residents Parking Scheme
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
the property is approached through wrought iron gate over pedestrian shared path up to the front door. This leads into:
entrance hallway serving 3 of the 4 flats within the building with original ceiling mouldings, rounded arched stained glass window to the side elevation, meter cupboards and fire alarm controls. Private door on this level leads into:
L shaped hallway servicing all rooms in the flat. Dado rail, radiator, telephone intercom entry phone.
Understairs Storage Cupboard:
substantial understairs storage space with lighting also housing modern consumer unit in metal enclosure.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: ((20' 9'' x 17' 3'') (6.32m x 5.25m))
open-plan with adjacent kitchen measured as one but described separately as follows:
bay window with wood framed sashes to front and side elevations provide pleasant street scene views and down into Kingsdown with built in window seat below. Twin radiators, cast iron fireplace (not in use), Virgin Media connection point. Three meter high ceilings with original ceiling mouldings and cornice with large central ceiling rose. Opens to:
open-plan with adjacent sitting room but described separately. U shaped work surface area with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, high level cupboards and below counter cupboards and drawers, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. Splashback tiling above work surfaces and adjustable spotlights.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 9'' x 10' 6'') (4.19m x 3.20m))
walk in bay window to the rear elevation with wood framed sashes to both rear and side provide fantastic views towards Carriage Works, Ashley Down and beyond. Picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: ((10' 10'' x 5' 5'') (3.30m x 1.65m))
single bedroom with wood framed window to the side elevation with radiator below, head height cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler.
obscured wood framed sash window to the rear elevation with extractor fan above, bathroom suite comprising enamel bath and tiled enclosure, electric Triton shower over, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap and partial splashback tiling, close coupled wc, radiator, tiled flooring and small medicine cabinet.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.