Oakfield Road, Clifton
An exceptionally well-proportioned 2 double bedroom (plus separate home office/occasional bedroom) hall floor apartment enjoying a magnificent 25'4 x 14'3 bay fronted sitting room, lawned front garden and ample storage space.
Prime Clifton location equidistant between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village and therefore accessible to all central areas including Clifton Triangle, the harbourside and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hallway with loft hatch accessing useful storage space, wonderful bay fronted sitting room (25'4 x 14'3), modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc PLUS an independently accessed room, currently used as a home office and occasional bedroom.
A rather grand hall floor apartment in a leafy yet central location.
- An exceptionally well-presented hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (plus separate home office)
- Magnificent 25'4 x 14'3 bay fronted sitting room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lawned front garden
- Ample storage space
- A rather grand apartment in a leafy yet central location
via pathway leading beside the lawned front garden (owned by the hall floor flat) to the main communal entrance to the building, through communal entrance, passing the door to the home office/occasional bedroom 3 on the left hand side, where the private entrance to the hall floor apartment is straight ahead of you.
a central entrance hallway with 2 loft hatches accessing a useful storage space. Doors lead off the hallway into the large lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and separate utility room. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: ((25' 5'' into bay x 14' 3'' into chimney recess) (7.74m x 4.34m))
a wonderful elegant bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings with original ceiling corning and central ceiling rose, the bay window to the front comprises 3 tall sash windows with secondary glazing, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with original marble surround and mantle and tiled hearth. Ample space for dining and seating furniture, overhanging breakfast bar viewing into the kitchen.
KITCHEN: ((9' 10'' x 8' 1'') (2.99m x 2.46m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with square edged woodblock worktops over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated single oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, further appliance space for slimline dishwasher and fridge/freezer, large work surface goes into a breakfast bar with wide wall opening providing a sociable connection to the lounge/dining room.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (14' 3'' x 12' 1'') (4.34m x 3.68m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, ceiling coving and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) (15' 6'' x 10' 3'' max into built-in wardrobes) (4.72m x 3.12m))
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, double glazed window to rear overlooking the neighbouring gardens, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((10' 2'' x 5' 0'') (3.10m x 1.52m))
a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
UTILITY/STORAGE ROOM: ((10' 8'' x 3' 8'') (3.25m x 1.12m))
a handy utility and storage space with wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wood flooring, drying rack and high level window to rear.
HOME OFFICE/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM: ((15' 3'' x 8' 9'') (4.64m x 2.66m))
accessed independently from a door off the communal entrance hallway; an incredibly useful separate space, currently used as a home office with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing, picture rail, built in shelving, large sash window to front, radiator and a sink.
to the right of the shared pathway there is a lawned section of garden which belongs to the hall floor apartment and offers some outdoor space.
RESIDENTS PARKING PERMIT SCHEME:
the property falls within the Clifton East residents parking permit scheme and permits are available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1885. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.