Worrall Road, Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £600,000 - £625,000 Presented to a very high standard throughout - A three storey, mid-terraced town house on a much sought after Clifton street, boasting open plan living accommodation with fantastic views, 2 large double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, single garage (which could be converted to a 3rd bedroom - subject to necessary consent), off street parking for 2 cars, rear garden and attractive far reaching views. Excellent location: almost a stone’s throw from the Downs – a marvellous playground and amenity. Handy for Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill shops, near St Johns Primary School and Clifton College with Clifton High School and Clifton Village only a little further afield. Easy access to the city centre/business/shopping/commercial districts, the waterfront, university, Park Street environs and main hospitals. Completely overhauled by the current owner, benefiting from stylish open plan living accommodation. Further opportunity to convert the garage to a 3rd bedroom (subject to necessary consents). Ground Floor: entrance hall, reception hall, bathroom/wc, utility room, garage. First Floor: open plan living accommodation with access to garden. Second Floor: landing, two double bedrooms, shower room/wc. Outside: driveway parking with 2 spaces, rear garden. A superb house, perfectly positioned and presented.
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- A 3 storey mid terraced town house
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Single garage
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Rear garden and attractive far reaching views
- Opportunity to create a 3rd bedroom in garage
driveway with off street parking in front of integral garage, hard wood door with glazed panel opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13' 1'' x 6' 0'' (3.98m x 1.83m)
a spacious entrance hallway with tiled flooring, radiator, door to garage and panelled glazed door opening to:-
raised height double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator. Staircase ascending to the first floor with under stairs storage. Doors opening to:-
double glazed windows to the rear elevation, low level wc concealed dual flush cistern, panel bath with mains shower over and glass shower screen, vanity unit with mounted ceramic sink and mixer tap, heated towel rail, cupboard housing combi boiler and additional storage. Partially tiled walls and flooring, inset downlights and extractor.
window to garage, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumbler drier. Circular sink and draining board, mixer tap.
up and over door from driveway. Door from hallway. Opportunity to convert to bedroom 3 within permitted development rights.
OPEN PLAN SITTING/KITCHEN & DINING ROOM: 31' 4'' x 16' 6'' (9.54m x 5.03m)
measured as one but described separately as follows. Staircase rises to second floor. Glazed back door and steps descends to the rear garden.
wide bay window to the front elevation comprising upvc double glazed windows and enjoying a pleasant outlook along neighbouring gardens with the Wills Memorial Building and Cabot Tower in the distance. Engineered wooden flooring, vertical column radiator.
large double glazed upvc windows to the rear elevation, modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units including central island with 4 ring induction hob, solid wooden worktop surfaces, 1 ½ stainless steel sink with draining board, double electric oven/grill. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
sky light, Doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 16' 6'' x 11' 0'' (5.03m x 3.35m)
wide double glazed window to the front elevation with fantastic views, radiator, ceiling light point, full width built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.93m x 3.27m)
wide double glazed window to the rear elevation with pleasant views, cupboard with shelving.
roof light, modern suite with walk in rainfall shower and additional shower head, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail extractor fan and inset downlights.
right to park 2 cars in front of the integral garage. Access to GARAGE.
REAR GARDEN: 18' 7'' x 17' 2'' (5.66m x 5.23m)
accessed from 1st floor. Recently landscaped with patio and fake lawn, space for a BBQ and potted plants.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.