Downleaze, Sneyd Park
Set in this fine grade II listed semi-detached period building is this spacious circa 1,194 sq. ft., 2 double bedroom apartment with kitchen/dining room and separate sitting room, off street parking for 1 car.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom, separate wc.
Outside: allocated off street parking space for 1 car.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible
Escape the hustle and bustle of city centre life - a stone's throw from the Downs with 400 acres of recreation space to enjoy.
- Set in a fine grade II listed semi-detached period building
- A spacious 1,194 sq. ft. top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room (17'4 x 15'7)
- Kitchen/dining room (21'4 x 10'8)
- Allocated off street parking space for 1 car
- Enviable location close to the Downs
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
from the pavement communal driveway parking leads through to a communal path where an external staircase rises to a raised hall floor communal entrance door into communal entrance hallway where the stairs rise to the top floor, where the subject property can be found immediately in front of you. Door into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((11' 6'' x 6' 5'') (3.50m x 1.95m))
ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, parquet style flooring and doors leading off to kitchen/diner, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom and separate wc.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((21' 4'' x 10' 8'') (6.50m x 3.25m))
with attractive six-paned single glazed casement windows overlooking the rear elevation and pleasant setting. Fitted kitchen comprising an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces, tiled splashbacks, two bowl sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over with complimentary shelf into window recess, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over, space for washing machine, space for fridge. Ceiling light point, lino flooring
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 4'' x 15' 7'') (5.28m x 4.75m))
single glazed Crittall windows into shallow bay overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street scene, with bench seat beneath, ceiling light point, picture rail, moulded skirting boards, radiator, wooden flooring, attractive period fireplace with tiled surround and wooden fireplace/matching overmantel and tiled hearth.
BEDROOM 1: ((15' 7'' x 14' 4'') (4.75m x 4.37m))
casement window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, period fireplace with tiled insert and wooden fire surround with matching overmantel.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 10'' x 12' 3'') (4.21m x 3.73m))
with single glazed casement window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, period fireplace with tiled inserts, wooden surround and matching overmantel, radiator, picture rail, two fitted cupboards.
FAMILY BATHROOM: ((7' 10'' x 6' 6'') (2.39m x 1.98m))
panelled bath with tiled surround and stainless steel taps, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and stainless steel taps over, moulded skirting boards, radiator, extractor fan, lino flooring.
accessed via small corridor. Low level button flush wc, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap, splashback over, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the allocated parking space for this apartment is the left hand space, closest to the road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1982. The Management Company own the Freehold of the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.