Osborne Road, Clifton
A superb garden apartment - a light and spacious 2 double bedroom apartment of 1,038 sq. ft. boasting an exceptional southerly facing, well stocked private rear garden, separate kitchen/breakfast room and spacious bay fronted sitting room. Set in a fine converted Victorian period building and in a highly regarded side road, away from passing traffic yet within close proximity to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Down train station and the Downs. Clifton Village and the centre/harbourside are also very convenient. Accommodation: entrance hallway, central hallway, bay fronted sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Outside: 47ft x 34ft well stocked and colourful, southerly facing rear garden, garden shed. Sloped section of front garden. An excellent garden apartment which is sure to attract someone with green fingers.
- A superb garden apartment
- 47ft x 34ft southerly facing rear garden
- Light and spacious (1,038 sq. ft.)
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 double bedrooms
via Bath stone pillars, and front driveway/pathway lead to iron gate with telephone entry system. Pathway turns to the rear of the property leading through the beautiful rear garden to the private entrance. Partially glazed panelled door opens to:-
double doors leading to kitchen and door to main bedroom, opening to large central hallway, with further doors radiating to sitting room, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and storage cupboards.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 7'' x 17' 3'' max into bay window) (5.96m x 5.25m)
bay fronted with a trio of wooden sash windows with working shutters to the front elevation, period style marble fireplace with cast iron insert and gas coal effect fire (disconnected), simple cornicing, ceiling rose, skirting boards, radiators.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 8'' x 10' 5'') (4.47m x 3.17m)
partially glazed double doors open from hallway; a modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and eye level units, cupboards, cabinets and drawers. Laminate working surfaces with inset 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap, partially tiled walls, cabinet LED lighting and spotlights, space for a large Rangemaster cooker, stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space and plumbing for a large fridge/freezer, cupboard housing combination boiler, multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden with window seat, tiled flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 7'' x 13' 1'') (4.44m x 3.98m)
double bedroom with multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, simple cornicing, cupboard in chimney recess, large radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 5'' x 10' 0'') (4.09m x 3.05m)
double bedroom with sash window to the front elevation, simple cornicing, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 2'' x 6' 11'') (2.49m x 2.11m)
modern Victorian style white suite comprising of low level wc, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink and stainless steel mixer tap, panelled bath with stainless steel rainfall circular shower head and additional shower attachment, radiator and heated towel rail, inset downlights, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN: (47' 0'' x 34' 0'') (14.31m x 10.36m)
well stocked colourful garden with a southerly aspect, patio seating area, central lawned area, original stone wall boundaries. A fine selection of colourful flowers, shrubs and trees, garden shed, and two brick storage sheds.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1991. There is also an annual ground rent of £20 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.