Upper Cranbrook Road, Redland
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £900,000 - £925,000 Set in a favoured tree-lined road – a 4 double bedroom, 3 reception room 1920’s semi-detached family house with a south-west facing rear garden, driveway parking and a detached brick built single garage. Within 820 metres of Redland Green School and 380 metres of Westbury Park Primary School. Located in a desirable and friendly street within walking distance of Coldharbour Road, North View and Henleaze Road offering a range of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, butchers, fishmongers along with Waitrose, local library and cinema. A cherished family home for 33 years – our clients are only moving to be close to son and family on the south coast – the house retains much of its original character but now is understandably family worn and offers an exciting chance to update and personalise in the fullness of time. Ground Floor: vestibule, wc/utility, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study/reception 3, kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory. First Floor: landing, 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom/wc. Outside: front garden, south-westerly facing rear garden, off street parking and garage. At the time of writing, the sellers have already secured an onward purchase and would therefore welcome early interest.
- 1920s semi-detached family house
- Favoured tree lined road
- 820m to Redland Green School
- 380m to Westbury Park Primary
- Close to amenities
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- South-west facing rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Detached brick built single garage
driveway leads to the right hand side of the building with porch, tiled floor and entrance door. This leads into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (10' 3'' x 5' 5'' (3.12m x 1.65m))
double-glazed window to side elevation, double-glazed Velux skylight, original hardwood entrance door with leaded glazing to either side of the door, radiator. Door to:-
pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, port hole window to the rear elevation.
ENTRANCE HALL: (24' 10'' x 7' 11'' (7.56m x 2.41m))
a very generous entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor complete with attractive arts and crafts handrail and balustrade. Original timber meter cupboard to either side of the front door, picture rail, ceiling coving, original timber doors and attractive architrave throughout, butler’s pantry with original cabinetry and shelving, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 11'' into bay window x 14' 11'' into chimney recess (5.15m x 4.54m))
double-glazed box bay to the front elevation, cornicing, fitted cupboards and shelving to either side of the chimney breast, coal effect gas fire in a wooden surround and mantel, two radiators, timber doors which could link to adjacent study.
DINING ROOM: ((rear) 16' 9'' into chimney recess x 12' 9'' (5.10m x 3.88m))
double-glazed bay window to rear elevation overlooking rear garden, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator.
STUDY/RERCEPTION 3: (13' 9'' into chimney recess x 7' 10'' (4.19m x 2.39m))
original ceiling cornicing, picture rail and double-glazed window to front elevation, fireplace, fitted cupboards and shelving to the right hand side of the chimney breast, radiator. Timber doors could open into the sitting room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (31' 2'' x 10' 1'' measured into chimney recess (9.49m x 3.07m))
described separately as follows:-
radiator, boiler, picture rail, fitted cupboards.
double-glazed door to the garden, double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Double-glazed sliding doors opening into the conservatory, a range of wall and base units incorporating working surface, four-ring gas hob, electric double oven with grill, space and plumbing for dishwasher, 1 ½ bowl stainless sink unit, partially tiled walls, space for tall fridge freezer.
CONSERVATORY: (10' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.15m x 3.10m))
timber conservatory with doors leading out to the rear garden.
LANDING: (15' 10'' x 7' 10'' overall inclusive of stairwell (4.82m x 2.39m))
doors lead off to all bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 17' 3'' into bay x 12' 10'' into chimney recess (5.25m x 3.91m))
double-glazed box bay window to the front elevation, radiator, full range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and storage space above.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 2'' x 12' 10'' into chimney recess (4.31m x 3.91m))
double-glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fireplace.
BEDROOM 3: ((reare) 14' 1'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess (4.29m x 3.10m))
double-glazed window to rear, fitted timber cupboards to either side of the chimney breast, one housing the hot water tank, pedestal wash hand basin, access to the rear section of the loft.
BEDROOM 4: ((front) 13' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.21m x 3.07m))
double-glazed window to front elevation, radiator, picture rail, cast-iron painted fireplace.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 10'' x 7' 0'' (2.39m x 2.13m))
opaque double-glazed window to side elevation, white suite comprising low- level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower screen and shower fitment, tiled wall, heated towel rail and access into the front section of the loft space.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx 31' 0'' in width x 15' 0'' in depth (9.44m x 44.16m))
boundary wall with castellated hedge, cherry tree.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway off-street parking for one vehicle.
REAR GARDEN: (51' 0'' from the dining room to the garage x 30' 0'' max width (15.53m x 9.14m))
the garden has a sunny south-westerly aspect. Small patio immediately outside the dining room and kitchen. The remainder is laid mainly to lawn with specimen apple trees, hydrangea and oak tree. Door to the side lane.
accessed via the rear lane. An original 1920’s brick-built garage with pitched roof and timber doors, measuring (min length 16’9” x width 10’0”) (5.11m x 3.05m). The door opening width is (7’6”) (2.29m) and the height is approx. (7’7”) (2.31m). There is light and power and garage can also be accessed from garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.