All Saints Road, Clifton
A beautifully balanced 2 double bedroom apartment occupying the entire top floor of a large converted Victorian building. All rooms pivoting around a large central hallway, full ceiling height and natural light from front, rear and side elevations and the benefit of large communal gardens.
Set in a very popular and convenient street positioned between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road. Close to 400 acres of recreational space and Whiteladies Road with a range of local amenities, cafes, bars and restaurants, the Clifton Down shopping centre and Train Station with a direct link to Bristol Temple Meads, Sainsbury’s and circa 1 mile from Clifton Village and Park Street.
Situated within the Clifton East residents parking area.
High ceilings throughout (2.57m) with a triple aspect with windows on 3 elevations and attractive original features.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
The flat is notable for having the communal staircase outside of the main building which provides for a much larger flat than usual with all rooms benefiting from windows and a substantial footprint.
Large front and rear communal gardens.
- A beautifully balanced apartment occupying the entire top floor of a converted Victorian building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large front and rear communal gardens
- High ceilings
- Quiet location
- Windows in all rooms
- No internal space lost to communal area
- No onward chain
wrought iron gate leads onto shared communal pathway adjacent to front communal gardens with bin storage positioned behind the front hedge on hardstanding area, path leads up to communal door serving the 3 upper flats with intercom system into:-
with tiled flooring and windows rising to top floor. The only door on this level leads straight ahead and has a private entrance into:
CENTRAL HALLWAY: 18' 10'' x 6' 6'' (5.74m x 1.98m)
substantial central hallway naturally lit by the side elevation with wood framed sash window with radiator below, high ceilings which continue throughout the flat, storage cupboard with modern electric consumer unit and clothes rail, LED downlighting, wall mounted intercom entry phone, wall mounted thermostatic heating controls.
with wood slatted shelf housing Ideal gas fired combination boiler with underfloor heating, towel rail and extractor fan controls for the bathroom.
KITCHEN: 14' 1'' x 7' 7'' (4.29m x 2.31m)
wood framed sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the gardens below, fitted kitchen with eye and floor level kitchen units, square edged work surfaces with metro tiled splashback, integrated 4 ring gas top hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated 1? composite sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer, further integrated electric double oven on opposing wall with spaces for American style fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, LED downlighting. Further breakfast bar on opposing wall, wood effect flooring and simple ceiling mouldings with radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 1'' x 14' 0'' (5.20m x 4.26m)
wood framed twin sash windows to the front elevation overlooking attractive Clifton scene set into shallow bay with plantation style shutters, picture rail, simple ceiling mouldings, radiator and stone fireplace with cast iron insert, wooden mantle and granite hearth with a disconnected gas main. Virgin Media connection.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 6'' x 14' 6'' (5.03m x 4.42m)
wood framed sash window to the rear elevation overlooking gardens below into shallow bay with plantation style shutters, twin alcoves either side of former chimney breast house built in wooden wardrobes with radiator on opposing wall and picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.70m x 3.55m)
wood framed sash window to the front elevation overlooking attractive Clifton scene set into shallow bay with plantation style shutters, central ceiling rose, simple ceiling mouldings, radiator and stone fireplace with cast iron insert, wooden mantle and granite hearth with a disconnected gas main.
BATHROOM/WC: 6' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.08m x 1.78m)
positioned at the end of the hallway and naturally lit by central skylight, LED downlighting continues from the hallway with automatic sensor. White suite comprising double ended acrylic bath with side swan neck mixer tap, rain head shower with further extendable hose shower, squared hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and close coupled wc with concealed cistern, shaving point, medicine cabinet with adjacent fixed mirror, heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating.
FRONT COMMUNAL GARDENS:
to the front of the property a good sized front garden sits adjacent to the front path and is well screened from the road by mature hedging. There is a bin area on hardstanding adjacent to the hedge.
REAR COMMUNAL GARDENS:
accessible straight ahead from the front communal door a short flight of steps lead down to a substantial lawned rear garden. The courtyard area abutting the property is assigned to the garden flat with the remaining lawn area communal to the buildings residents. The garden is bordered on 3 sides by a low stone wall and is screened to the rear by mature trees.
VIEWINGS & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 November 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.