Clyde Road, Redland
A one double bedroom first floor converted Victorian apartment with windows on 2 sides and access to an attractive communal garden park behind, which the property overlooks.
A beautiful converted Victorian property, notable for its attractive views and setting, with high ceilings and excellent light levels throughout due to period sash windows on 2 elevations.
Situated within the CN Residents Parking Zone
Valuable storage space in a small room adjacent to the main bedroom
Much favoured location in leafy, friendly neighbourhood within 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill, the Downs and local parks, and walking distance to Redland station and Gloucester Road
An internally run building, made up of 4 flats, each benefitting from a share of the Freehold.
A small but very attractive residents' only park garden is just behind the property.
- A first floor converted Victorian apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen
- Notable for its attractive views and setting
- High ceilings and excellent light levels
- Valuable storage space
- Situated within the CN residents parking zone
- Small but very attractive residents' only park garden nearby
the property is approached over front pathway, up to side entrance door with intercom entry phone for the 3 flats that use this entrance. Door into:-
short communal hallway with cupboard housing consumer units for the individual flats and the common area, automatic lighting, fire alarm control panel and turning staircase rising to first floor landing with wood framed sash window to side elevation providing natural light. Door into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((3' 10'' x 3' 7'') (1.17m x 1.09m))
a short, central entrance hall provides access to bedroom, bathroom and sitting room with wall mounted intercom entry phone and polished wooden flooring which extends into the sitting room/ kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: ((19' 6'' x 12' 11'') (5.94m x 3.93m))
large open plan room covering the entire width of the property with twin wood framed sash windows into shallow angled bays to rear elevation with views towards Cotham and over the communal park. Polished wooden flooring throughout, radiator, built-in fitted cupboards either side of chimney breast, with further built-in shelving, cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, picture rail and ceiling rose.
open plan with adjacent sitting room, but described separately. Square-edged fitted work surfaces with eye and floor level kitchen units, undercounter integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood with lighting, splashback tiling, integrated stainless sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer, space for dishwasher, space for American-style fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, polished wooden floor.
BEDROOM: ((12' 0'' x 11' 1'') (3.65m x 3.38m))
twin wood framed sash windows to front elevation overlooking Clyde Road and the bay balustrade on the floor below, picture rail, central ceiling rose and radiator.
Walk-In Wardrobe: ((6' 6'' x 3' 0'') (1.98m x 0.91m))
a large walk-in store area which could easily be made into a large walk-in wardrobe, naturally lit by wood framed sash window to front elevation, and currently houses a Viessmann gas fired combi boiler (fitted 2017).
BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 1'' x 5' 7'') (2.16m x 1.70m))
white bathroom suite comprising steel bath with mixer shower over, close-coupled wc, pedestal hand basin, partially tiled walls, mains-fed heated towel rail, tiled flooring and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
residents can join the residents association to gain access to Clyde Park, a small and very pretty oval shaped Victorian Park and Garden in the centre of Clyde Park which is private to residents only.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2005. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.