Sabrina Way, Stoke Bishop
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £700,000 - £725,000
A handsome and very spacious 5 bedroom, 2 'bathroom' 1930s semi detached house with 2 receptions, family kitchen/breakfast room, garage, driveway parking for one vehicle and a large 70ft rear garden.
Set in a cul de sac in Stoke Bishop offering glimpses of the River Avon from the upper floors and a footpath through to the hidden oasis of the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve.
Excellent transport links both in and out of the city: by road via the A4 Portway linking the Harbourside and M5/M4 interchange; by rail with the nearby Severn Beach/Temple Meads line and by bus with the regular Park and Ride bus service operating along the Portway.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, bathroom/wc, shower room/wc.
Outside: front garden (approx. 30ft x 15ft) with driveway parking for one vehicle, single garage, rear garden (approx. 70ft x 33ft).
A generous and practical family home set in very pleasant environs and well located for travelling in and out of the city.
- Extended 1930s Semi Detached House
- A short walk to Sneyd Park Nature Reserve
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 'bathrooms' and downstairs W/C
- 2 reception rooms
- Family Kitchen Dining Room
- 70ft rear garden
- circa 1800 sq. ft.
- Driveway Parking
steps and driveway lead to the:-
with original hardwood entrance door and glazed panels to either side, opening into:-
staircase rising to the first floor. Doors opening to sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room, radiator, original plate rack and useful understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 5'' into bay x 13' 0'' into recess(4.70m x 3.96m))
a sumptuous room with double glazed bay window to front elevation, picture rail, a very handsome painted wooden fireplace with slate hearth and surround and inset Chesneys wood burning stove, radiator.
DINING ROOM: (14' 4'' into bay x 11' 5'' into recess (4.37m x 3.48m))
double glazed bay window to the rear elevation opening out onto the rear patio and garden, handsome cast iron period fireplace with slate surround & mantle and tiled hearth, picture rail, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (17' 1'' wide x 10' 0'' min depth extending to 16'0" max (5.20m x 3.05m/4.898m))
fitted with a wide range of wall and base units incorporating solid wood working surfaces, ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations bringing in lots of natural light, double glazed doors leading onto the rear garden, door to garage.
pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
doors open out to all bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' into bay x 11' 6'' into chimney recess & behind wardrobes (4.80m x 3.50m))
double glazed bay window to the front elevation with nice far reaching views with glimpses of the River Avon, Coombe Ridge and Shirehampton Golf Course, picture rail, radiator, tastefully fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast with hanging rail and storage.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 1'' x 16' 0'' (3.68m x 4.87m))
large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking rear garden, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (14' 3'' x 8' 7'' (4.34m x 2.61m))
large double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking rear garden, double glazed stained glass window to the side elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (9' 6'' x 8' 7'' (2.89m x 2.61m))
double glazed window to front elevation, portal style window to side elevation both with nice far reaching views with glimpses of the River Avon, Coombe Ridge and Shirehampton Golf Course. Radiator.
BEDROOM 5: (8' 11'' x 8' 5'' (2.72m x 2.56m))
box bay window to front elevation with similar views to bedroom 4, radiator.
opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen and Victorian style mixer tap and shower fitment, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, radiator. Airing Cupboard with radiator.
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, tiled floor.
DRIVEWAY PARKING & FRONT GARDEN: (approx 30' 0'' x 15' 0'' overall inclusive of driveway (9.14m x 4.57m))
driveway off street parking for one car in front of the garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid as lawn with terrace to include a flower bed.
SINGLE GARAGE: (18' 7'' x 8' 6'' (5.66m x 2.59m))
stainless steel sink unit with draining board, original timber side by side doors, wall mounted gas combination boiler.
REAR GARDEN: (70' 0'' deep x 33' 0'' wide (21.32m x 10.05m))
courtyard and seating area immediately outside the doors for the dining room and the kitchen, steps up to the lawned area with the majority of the rear garden mainly laid as lawn with shrub and tree borders, timber shed, side access via the garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.