Goodeve Road, Sneyd Park
A 3 bedroom first floor purpose built apartment with garage parking in a sought after development in leafy surroundings. Benefitting from attractive communal gardens, it is offered with no onward chain. Avondale Court is an exclusively owner-occupied building, creating a neighbourly environment with a continued sense of duty and care to the upkeep and enjoyment of its surroundings Prestigious and prized location within a couple of hundred yards of the Durdham Downs and handy for Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and local shops on Stoke Hill Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, shower room/wc. A balanced layout with approx. 80 sq m of internal space, notable for its 3 bedrooms, generous light levels and high standard of finish. Garage parking and attractive communal gardens. No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A first floor purpose built apartment with garage parking
- In a sought after development in leafy surroundings
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room with views over communal gardens
- Kitchen partially open plan to adjacent sitting room
- Offers a balanced layout with approx. 80 sq m of internal space
- Generous light levels and high standard of finish
- Garage parking and attractive communal gardens
- Owner Occupiers Only
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
the property is approached over a level pathway up to the right hand entrance door with intercom entry phone system leading into:-
a short and well lit communal area provides access to the ground floor, which serves the three ground floor flats. A single flight of stairs rises to the first floor landing, which has windows both sides and serves three flats on this level. The private door straight ahead leads into:-
spacious central hallway provides access to all principal rooms in the flat. Dimmer switch downlighting, wall mounted heating controls, radiator with uplighting over. Three storage cupboards of varying sizes, the smallest of which houses an electrical consumer unit and gas meter, with the larger two providing ample storage for clothing, boots, hoover etc.
KITCHEN: (11' 0'' x 7' 7'') (3.35m x 2.31m)
partially open plan with adjacent sitting room and receiving borrowed light from it. Upvc double glazed windows to front elevation with splashback tiling sit above U shaped roll edged worksurfaces with integrated composite 1 1/3rd sink with drainer and adjustable swan neck mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and matching stainless steel extractor hood over. Eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, wall mounted extractor fan, space for freestanding kitchen appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer. Radiator, wood effect flooring.
small pantry cupboard adjacent to the kitchen with built-in shelving, lighting and wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (20' 3'' x 11' 0'') (6.17m x 3.35m)
large floor to ceiling upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens with integrated plantation shutters, benefitting from a dual aspect with borrowed light from the kitchen windows. Radiator on opposing wall and telephone intercom entry phone.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 5'' x 9' 0'') (4.39m x 2.74m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens with plantation style shutters, with radiator below. Built-in wardrobes with concertina wooden doors.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 5'' x 9' 5'') (4.39m x 2.87m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens with plantation style shutters, with radiator below. Built-in cupboard on opposing wall.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (10' 2'' x 6' 9'') (3.10m x 2.06m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking garages with radiator below, built-in cupboard on opposing wall.
twin upvc obscured double glazed windows to front elevation, recessed into tiled sill area which extend around to further partially tiled walls. White suite comprising pedestal hand basin, close coupled wc, large shower cubicle with electric Mira Sport shower. Tiled flooring, mains fed heated towel rail.
extensive sunny communal gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and surround the property with shaded wooded borders at the edges with seating areas.
there are a series of parking bays opposite the garages which are available on a 'first come, first served' basis for residents and visitors alike.
GARAGE: (15' 11'' x 8' 2'') (4.85m x 2.49m)
the garage for the property is the same as its door number. It is positioned in the middle of a terrace of brick built garages with flat roofs, which benefit from lighting but no power supply.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1970. There is also a ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £140. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.