0117 946 6690
- Enjoying spectacular southerly views over Bristol's harbour
- A stylishly presented 4 double bedrooms, mid-terraced Victorian bay fronted townhouse
- Bay fronted sitting room, high ceilings and an abundance of period features3 bath/shower rooms
- A charming and well presented period home
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Semi open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Easy maintenance and well stocked town garden
- Situated within the Hotwells & Cliftonwood residents parking scheme
Enjoying spectacular southerly views over Bristol's harbour and many skyline features towards Dundry; a stylishly presented, mid-terraced Victorian bay fronted townhouse offering spacious 4 double bedroom, 3 bath/shower room accommodation with town garden.
Offering beautifully appointed accommodation arranged over three floors. Without question the most salient feature which separates this from many properties locally is the elevated panoramic view to the front elevation, especially from the upper two floors of the house.
An imposing townhouse with high ceilings and an abundance of period features including sash windows, ornate moulded plasterwork and period fireplaces.
Enjoying a quiet and tranquil setting away from the hurly burly of the fashionable Clifton Village and yet providing ease of access. Also convenient for Bristol's ever more popular Harbourside, which in turn gives a level walk to the city centre. There are also a number of excellent nurseries, primary and secondary schools in the vicinity making it a popular area for family buyers.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, semi open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room, ante chamber, cloakroom/WC.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, double bedroom 2 and family bathroom
Second Floor: part galleried landing, 2 further double bedrooms, shower room.
Outside: easy maintenance and well stocked town garden.
Situated within the Hotwells and Cliftonwood Residents Parking Scheme
A charming and well presented period home.
with wrought iron railings, solid six-panelled wooden door with stained glass fanlight, opening to:-
tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, dado rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Part multi-paned wooden door with over-light opening to:-
solid oak flooring with inlaid entrance mat, two central ornate ceiling arches, tall moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, concealed radiator, ceiling light point, coat hooks and raised height storage cupboard. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (14' 1'' x 12' 6'') (4.29m x 3.81m)
a gracious principal reception room with bay window to the front elevation comprising three tall sash windows that provide far reaching views towards Dundry. Central period fireplace with working fire, cast iron surround, decorative tiled slips and hearth plus ornately carved firestone mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast. Oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, two Victorian style radiators, ornate moulded cornicing and ceiling light point. Wide walkway through to:-
a continuation of the oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings and understairs storage cupboard. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM:
loosely divided as follows:-
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (15' 11'' x 7' 8'') (4.85m x 2.34m)
sleek glass handleless base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, solid wooden worktop surfaces with bevel edge splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Island unit with 1 ½ bowl undermount stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Integral appliances including 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood with integral lighting, electric double oven and dishwasher. Space for tall fridge/freezer, vertical Victorian style radiator, tiled flooring, high sloping ceiling with two Velux windows, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point. Concealed wall-mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Bi-folding doors overlooking and opening out to the rear garden. Wide wall opening through to:-
Dining Room: (12' 6'' x 11' 1'') (3.81m x 3.38m)
central period fireplace with tiled surround and hearth plus mantelpiece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, oak flooring, vertical Victorian style radiator, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves returning to the entrance hall.
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, travertine wall tiling, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
turning staircase continuing to the second floor with handrail and ornately carved spindles, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 11' 4'') (4.92m x 3.45m)
having three arched windows to the front elevation enjoying elevated views towards Dundry and with Ashton Court estate to one side. Central period fireplace with cast iron surround, decorative tiled slips & ornately carved mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, Victorian style radiator, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit, handheld shower attachment and an overhead circular shower. Low level dual flush wc. Circular stone wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and majority tiled walls. Heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 2'' x 8' 6'') (3.40m x 2.59m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, ornate cast iron fireplace with recesses to either side of the chimney breast, oak flooring, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
freestanding roll-top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment. Low level wc. Wash stand with stone basin and mixer tap. Tiled flooring and partially travertine tiled walls, Victorian style radiator with towel rail, tall moulded skirtings, stained glass sash window to the rear elevation, two wall light points, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell and enjoying plenty of natural light via Velux window, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, loft access. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 3: (14' 10'' x 10' 1'') (4.52m x 3.07m)
dormer window to the front elevation with grandstand views taking in the harbour and Ashton Court across the city towards Dundry, ornate cast iron fireplace with recessed built-in wardrobes to either side, Victorian style radiator, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: (14' 10'' x 9' 7'') (4.52m x 2.92m)
multi-paned dormer style window to the rear elevation, ornate cast iron fireplace with recessed wardrobes to either side, Victorian style radiator, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Useful storage cupboard with space for tumble dryer.
low level dual flush wc, walk-in style shower cubicle with built-in shower unit and an overhead circular shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring and walls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
accessed via bi-folding doors from the kitchen. Useful pedestrian pathway along the back of Victoria Terrace which is accessed via a pedestrian gate. The garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and is principally laid with artificial grass. Borders featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs including hydrangea, box hedging, climbing roses and an apple tree. Outside lighting and a water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.