Granby Hill, Clifton
A bright and extremely practical 2 double bedroom second floor apartment with a spacious living room (16ft x 12ft), balcony and allocated undercroft parking accessed from an electrically operated roller door.
Perfectly situated between Clifton Village and Bristol’s historic harbourside (both within 500 meters) and offers a very wide range of waterside walks, pubs, restaurants and essential services.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, balcony, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Allocated undercroft parking for one vehicle.
The apartment is being sold with no onward chain and thus a prompt move is possible.
- A bright and extremely practical second floor apartment
- Spacious living room with balcony
- 2 double bedrooms
- Allocated undercroft parking
- No onward chain
communal entrance door, hall and stairs lead to the second floor and the private entrance to this apartment can be found on the left hand side via obscure glazed entrance door into:
ceiling light point, telephone entry system, storage cupboard with shelves housing electrical consumer unit, further cupboard storage, night storage heater, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, kitchen, living room, family bathroom/wc.
LIVING ROOM: (16' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.87m x 3.65m))
large double glazed sliding doors opening onto balcony and pleasant outlook over Hope Chapel Hill and spectacular views over the city and pleasant immediate environs, double glazed window overlooking the side elevation, moulded skirting boards, wall uplighters, laminate flooring.
Balcony: (12' 2'' x 4' 3'' (3.71m x 1.29m))
a lovely place to sit out enjoying views out over the city and green space of Hope Chapel Hill, ample space for table and chairs, outside tap and wall mounted lighting, paved floor surface enclosed by wrought iron railings and white rendered privacy wall.
KITCHEN: (10' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.30m x 2.79m))
double glazed window to the rear elevation with views out over the city, fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, roll edged working surfaces with tiled splashback, space and plumbing for washing machine, dryer, oven, integrated AEG extractor hood over, space for fridge/separate freezer, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 8'' x 12' 1'' reducing to 9'9" (3.86m x 3.68m/2.97m))
double glazed tilt turn casement window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 9'' x 8' 2'' (3.27m x 2.49m))
ceiling light point, upvc tilt turn casement window overlooking the side elevation, moulded skirting boards, spacious cupboard with rail for hanging clothes and useful storage shelf over.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 6' 5'' (2.41m x 1.95m))
comprising wood panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps and tiled surround, corner shower unit with stainless steel wall mounted controls with rain head shower and separate hand held attachment, tiled walls, tiled floor, low level flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and wall mounted mirror, separate electric shaver point, wall mounted vanity cabinet, heated stainless steel towel rail, Dimplex wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
via Hope Chapel Hill turn left into Hope Square. On the left hand side you will find the electric roller door which leads to the off street parking area and 36c is clearly marked.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 150 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.