0117 946 6690
- Hall floor garden apartment
- Large bay fronted reception
- South westerly facing 42ft rear garden
- Driveway off street parking
- 2 double bedrooms
- Detached studio
- Planning Permission to add a Bedroom and Bathroom
- ref: 18/06348/F
A beautiful 2 double bedroom hall floor garden apartment with sunny 42ft private rear garden, detached studio and driveway parking. Situated within a fine bay fronted Victorian period semi-detached building on much sought after West Shrubbery close to Whiteladies Road.
Peaceful location with easy access to Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill, the Downs, Clifton Village and the city centre.
Accommodation: bay fronted sitting room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, detached garden studio.
A private westerly facing rear garden (42ft x 24ft max), mainly laid to patio and gravel with raised vegetable and flower patches enclosed by a stone wall and wooden fences. Side access and a detached wooden garden studio with double glazed windows.
Off street parking.
A simply fantastic 2 double bedroom hall floor garden apartment which boasts parking and well-arranged accommodation and retains many period features.
from the pavement, pathway leads to the side of the building and to the communal entrance. The private entrance to this apartment can be found on the right-hand side.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 17' 2'' max into bay and chimney recess) (5.30m x 5.23m)
a wonderful bay fronted room with 3 double glazed windows to the front elevation, retaining many period features such as cornicing, picture rail and exposed wooden floorboards. Wood burning stove and polished granite hearth, double radiator, telephone entry system, doorway leading to:-
doors radiating to the bathroom/wc, bedroom 1, kitchen/breakfast room and additional storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 0'' x 8' 2'') (3.65m x 2.49m)
fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with solid wood working surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood above and electric oven/grill below, space and plumbing for washing machine, area for a small table, radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlights, double glazed casement window to the side elevation, door leading to the garden, further door leading to bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 7'' x 9' 7'') (4.14m x 2.92m)
two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, cornicing, picture rail, exposed wooden floorboards, storage cupboard also housing the combi boiler, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 6'' x 8' 2'') (2.89m x 2.49m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, door opening to the garden, engineered oak flooring, small radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 10'' x 5' 6'') (2.39m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, panelled bath with central taps, mains fed stainless steel shower above, wall mounted ceramic sink with storage below, shaver point, extractor fan, cupboard, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN: (42' 0'' x 24' 0'' max) (12.79m x 7.31m)
A fantastic westerly facing private rear garden, mainly laid to patio and gravel with raised vegetable and flower patches enclosed by a stone wall and wooden fence, complete with side access.
GARDEN STUDIO: (7' 6'' x 7' 5'') (2.28m x 2.26m)
with double glazed windows, French doors and electric power.
OFF STREET PARKING:
allocated off-street parking space to the front of the property suitable for a family car.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1986. It is also understood that the management company, i.e. the leaseholders own an equal share of the freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no formal service charge. Maintenance costs are split evenly between the 3 apartments in the building as and when required. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there is a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.