0117 946 6690
- A spacious and stylishly presented first floor balcony apartment
- On a sought after road in Sneyd Park within 150 metres of The Downs
- Grade II listed Victorian period building
- Light and airy with well proportioned accommodation
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Covered balcony to front elevation
On a much sought after road in Sneyd Park within 150 metres of Durdham Downs; a spacious and stylishly presented, 3 double bedroom, grade II listed Victorian period first floor balcony apartment with large semi open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room.
Light and airy with well-proportioned accommodation and 3 double bedrooms, the layout of the apartment also offers great flexibility depending upon ones needs.
Set in a desirable road in the coveted area of Sneyd Park. The apartment is just a few hundred yards from Durdham Downs with 400 acres of green open space and an approximate 500 metre walk to Café Retreat - popular for a weekend coffee.
The apartment was painstakingly refurbished in 2016 by the present owners to a high specification throughout.
Main bedroom with covered balcony to the front elevation.
Accommodation: reception hall, 27ft open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1 with covered balcony, two further double bedrooms (3 in total), family bath/shower room.
An exceptional first floor balcony apartment located within this handsome semi-detached period building boasting an abundance of period features in a much coveted location.
accessed at the rear of the property, steps ascend to the first floor with door opening to the communal hallway. Sweeping staircase with ornately carved handrails ascending to half landing. Private door opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: (15' 0'' x 6' 4'') (4.57m x 1.93m)
a spacious reception hall, having moulded skirtings, partial simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point, main switchboard control cupboard. Airing Cupboard with space and plumbing for washer/dryer and slatted shelving. Four-panelled doors opening to:-
OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (22' 8'' x 15' 0'' max measurements) (6.90m x 4.57m)
loosely divided as follows:-
virtually full width bay window to the front elevation comprising four windows with multi-paned overlights, additional multi-paned window to the side elevation. Chimney breast with recesses to either side (one with floating bookshelves). Tall moulded skirtings and simple moulded cornicing. Two radiators and ceiling light point.
shaker style kitchen with an array of base and eye level units comprising soft closing cabinets and drawers. Roll edged granite worktops with matching upstands, undermount Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer tap over and pelmet lighting. Integral appliances including tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Porcelain tiled flooring and inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 1'' x 12' 10'') (4.59m x 3.91m)
central part multi-paned door with matching windows to either side which open out onto the covered balcony and enjoy a pleasant outlook. Tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
Covered Balcony: (15' 4'' x 3' 5'') (4.67m x 1.04m)
having ample space for garden furniture and potted plants etc.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 7'' x 12' 10'') (4.44m x 3.91m)
a pair of part multi-paned sash windows to the rear elevation with radiator below, chimney breast with recesses to either side, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 10'' x 9' 2'') (3.30m x 2.79m)
part multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler with shelving.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 11'' x 6' 7'' max measurements) (3.02m x 2.01m)
roll top bath with swan neck mixer tap. Low level dual flush wc. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Walk-in style shower with shower door and side panel, low level shower tray, tin shower unit and an overhead circular shower. Leaded light part stained glass arched windows to the side elevation, additional obscure multi-paned window also to the side elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, porcelain tiled flooring, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 16 December 1971. There is also an annual ground rent of £12 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.