0117 946 6690
- Stylish Victorian family house
- 2268 sq. ft. and large cellar storage
- Lawned front and rear gardens
- Within 400 metres of Redland Green School
- 4 Bedrooms - previously 5
- Large family bathroom
- Generous ensuite
- 3 Receptions
- Scope to extend / remodel the kitchen
A bright and generously proportioned 4 bedroom (previously 5) 3 reception, 2 bathroom Victorian period semi-detached family house with useful cellar storage and attractive lawned front and rear gardens.
Set in a prime Redland location within 500 metres of Redland Green School and Cotham Gardens Primary School.
Convenient for both Whiteladies and Gloucester Road and a short distance to Redland train station and Cotham Gardens.
Within a short walk to Chandos Road which offers a range of very highly regarded eateries.
The house is set on an attractive run of Victorian semi-detached houses which have retained the front gardens and thus a more green, pleasant and leafy feel.
Ground Floor: porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen, rear vestibule, utility/wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom/wc), family bathroom/wc.
A classic Redland semi-detached family home in a very popular convenient location.
pathway to the right hand side leading to the front door.
ENTRANCE PORCH: (6' 5'' x 4' 11'') (1.95m x 1.50m)
Partially glazed door and glazed side panels and over light leading into the entrance hall. Partially glazed door to the rear elevation allowing side access to the rear garden into the entrance hall. Ceiling cornicing, tiled floor.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (21' 6'' x 7' 1'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (6.55m x 2.16m)
Doors opening out into the sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen and under stairs cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor. Exposed wooden floorboards, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, 2 period style radiators, sliding door with consumer unit, space for shoes and coats.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 8'' into bay x 13' 7'' into chimney recess) (5.69m x 4.14m)
a lovely bright room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, attractive recessed fireplace with slate hearth, marble surround and mantle, deep skirting boards, two period style radiators. Wide bay window to the front elevation comprising 3 large wooden double glazed sash windows.
STUDY/SNUG: (13' 11'' x 9' 8'') (4.24m x 2.94m)
high ceiling, ceiling cornicing, original ceiling rose, large double glazed sash window to the front elevation. Fireplace, picture rail, period style radiator, continuation of exposed wooden flooring.
DINING ROOM: (13' 6'' into chimney recess x 19' 1'' into bay) (4.11m x 5.81m)
a stunning dining room with continuation of exposed wooden floorboards, 2 large sash windows to the rear elevation with a lovely view of the rear garden, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, two period style radiators, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and tiled hearth, fitted book case. Opening and steps leading through into the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (20' 7'' x 9' 3'' min to front of chimney breast/13'0 max) (6.27m x 2.82m/3.96m)
spacious and slightly rustic country style kitchen with range of wall and wooden base units and working surfaces, an original fitted drawer, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, separate double oven, integrated dishwasher and double sink unit and mixer tap. Door to pantry and cellar store. Two casement windows to the rear elevation and stable door opening into rear vestibule.
REAR VESTIBULE: (6' 1'' x 4' 0'') (1.85m x 1.22m)
Door to the side elevation opening into the garden. Door to utility / WC.
UTILITY/WC: (6' 2'' x 4' 0'') (1.88m x 1.22m)
space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, working surface, and stainless steel sink unit, low level WC, radiator and window to the side elevation
LANDING: (16' 2'' x 8' 7'') (4.92m x 2.61m)
quite stunning landing with stairs leading down to the half landing & bedroom 4 and rising up to bedroom 3. Amazing amount of natural light streaming through from an octagonal atrium. Doors lead off to further bedrooms 1 and 2 and the large family bathroom
BEDROOM 1: (17' 2'' x 13' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.23m x 4.19m)
a very bright, spacious master bedroom. Ceiling cornicing, picture rail, wide bay window to the front elevation comprising three large double glazed wooden sash windows.
En Suite Bathroom/WC: (8' 7'' x 7' 4'') (2.61m x 2.23m)
white suite comprising low level WC, vanity unit and wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, partially tiled walls, two double glazed sash windows to the side elevation, extractor fan, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (14' 2'' x 13' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.31m x 4.11m)
very wide room, large double glazed sash window to the rear elevation with a nice outlook over the rear garden. Ceiling cornicing, picture rail and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (top) (10' 8'' into chimney recess x 14' 3'') (3.25m x 4.34m)
charming room with double glazed Velux skylight and further double glazed sash window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (off lower half landing) (14' 2'' x 10' 10'') (4.31m x 3.30m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, picture rail.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC (formerly bedroom 5): (13' 11'' x 9' 7'' into chimney recess) (4.24m x 2.92m)
very spacious family bathroom (formerly a bedroom), large bath, electric shower, shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partially tiled walls, radiator. Good range of fitted storage which houses the hot water tank, extractor fan and newly installed wooden sash double glazed windows to the front elevation.
CELLAR (approx. 19' 0'' x 13' 0'') (5.79m x 3.96m)
small double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted gas boiler, space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, door into wood store. Further cellar rooms with head height of approximately 5'3'/1.60m, useful for additional storage.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 47' 0'' x 27' 0'') (14.31m x 8.22m)
very pleasant, level, rear garden with high stone and brick walls on all sides, patio, raised beds, surprising degree of sun and privacy.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 25' 0'' x 20' 0'') (7.61m x 6.09m)
very pretty front garden, mainly laid as lawn with hedgerow borders offering a degree of privacy.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.