0117 946 6690
- A stylish 3 storey Victorian townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room (24'4 x 12'3)
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room (21'11 x 12'4)
- Set in the heart of vibrant Montpelier
- The front facade has been beautifully illustrated by a local artist
- Beautiful south easterly facing garden.
- Sold with no onward chain
Welcome to Montpelier - a stylish 3 bedroom, 3 storey Victorian townhouse with spacious open-plan living accommodation over two floors and a beautiful south easterly facing garden.
Set in the heart of vibrant Montpelier, walking distance to local shops/independent cafes on Park Street and Cheltenham/Gloucester Road. Excellent transport links - with a few hundred yards walk of Montpelier Station providing a rail link to both Clifton and Bristol Temple Meads. Good bus network and convenient for Stokes Croft and the City Centre.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room.
Lower Ground Floor: open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, family bathroom/wc
First Floor: hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, separate wc, wet room.
Outside: raised balcony accessed from the sitting room, well stocked private rear garden.
The front faade been beautifully illustrated by a local artist.
Sold with no onward chain.
from pavement find the front door which leads into:
period cornicing, door through to the sitting/dining room, stairs rise to the bedrooms and descend to the kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 24' 4'' x 12' 3'' (7.41m x 3.73m)
knocked through accommodation, double glazed, partially frosted window to the front elevation, cornicing, picture rail, exposed original wooden floorboards, additional door to hallway, French doors lead out to wooden terrace, under stairs storage, two radiators.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 21' 11'' x 12' 4'' (6.68m x 3.76m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
fitted with a range of illustrated base and eye level units with solid wooden working surfaces, 1½ bowl ceramic sink with draining board and mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven grill below, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer, tiled walls, tiled flooring, inset spotlights.
space for a large table and chairs, fitted wall seat with storage below, area for a sofa, radiator, inset downlights, engineered wooden flooring, double glazed double doors lead out to the rear garden.
doorway through to kitchen, space and plumbing for washing machine, additional shelving and storage areas.
panelled bath with mains fed shower above, low level wc with dual flush cistern, solid wooden working surfaces, mounted ceramic sink with stainless steel mixer tap, tiled walls and flooring, inset downlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
exposed wooden floorboards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, steps up to wet room, Velux window, elevated storage.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 11' 5'' x 8' 8'' (3.48m x 2.64m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe with an abundance of hanging space.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.91m x 2.64m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 10'' x 6' 8'' (2.99m x 2.03m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
electric shower, wooden working surface with mounted ceramic sink with mixer tap, mirrored cupboard, shelving, frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, inset downlights.
low level wc with wash hand basin.
split into 2 sections, double doors lead out from the breakfast room to a courtyard, sheltered area thanks to the overhead balcony, steps lead to the remainder of the garden with raised vegetable beds, apple and pear trees, Japanese Maple, central circular brick patio. The garden benefits from a south easterly facing aspect.
accessed via the ground floor sitting room or steps from the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.