0117 946 6690
- An impressive and well-proportioned apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- 3rd single bedroom/study
- Charming bay fronted sitting/dining room
- South westerly facing front garden adjacent to parking area
- Rear garden with direct access from the kitchen and main bedroom
- A superb apartment in an immensely desirable location
An impressive and well-proportioned three bedroom (master en-suite) apartment boasting two double bedrooms and a 3rd single bedroom/study, both front and rear lawned gardens, one allocated off-street parking space and a wood burner. Set within a pretty semi-detached Victorian villa on a tree lined street 100 metres from Whiteladies Road.
The property benefits from residents parking and is set in a favourably central location 100 metres from Whiteladies Road and within easy reach of Gloucester Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC, University and central commercial districts whilst Clifton Down train station is a short walk away.
Charming bay fronted sitting room with period features and a multi fuel burner.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 plus en-suite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study and bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: south westerly facing front garden adjacent to the allocated off-street parking. A rear garden with direct access from the kitchen and the main bedroom.
A superb apartment in an immensely desirable location offering well-proportioned accommodation, gardens, and off-street parking.
impressive pillared entrance leads across the brick paved driveway to the right-hand side of the villa where the private entrance can be found.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (17' 3'' max x 6' 11'' max) (5.25m x 2.11m)
new front door, spacious entrance hallway with engineered wooden flooring, doors leading to the kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study and bathroom. Storage cupboard housing the Worcester combination boiler. Single radiator, recessed spot lights.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (15' 8'' max into chimney recess x 15' 2'' max into bay window) (4.77m x 4.62m)
westerly facing bay fronted sitting room with 3 wooden sash windows and working shutters giving pleasant views across the front garden, cornicing, picture rail, feature stone fireplace with inset multi fuel burner, double radiator, built in storage to the chimney recesses.
KITCHEN: (16' 0'' x 5' 0'') (4.87m x 1.52m)
a modern kitchen comprehensively fitted with a range of base and eye level units and marble work surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated 4 ring gas oven with extractor hood above and Neff electric cooker and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer, Smeg dishwasher, space for washing machine. Partially tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window, and door to the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 11'' into French doors x 12' 1'' into chimney recess) (4.54m x 3.68m)
a tranquil room with double doors leading out to the private rear garden. Feature period fireplace with iron insert, cornicing, picture rail, double radiator, doors leading off to the en-suite.
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 3'' x 3' 11'') (2.51m x 1.19m)
white suite comprising a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower with stainless steel mains fed shower attachment, glass shower screen, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, recessed spot lights.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 9'' to back of wardrobes x 9' 7'')(4.19m x 2.92m)
double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden. built in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space and shelving, further cupboard, radiator, cornicing, picture rail.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (12' 8'' x 5' 7'') (3.86m x 1.70m)
an ideal study or single bedroom. Window overlooking the front elevation, built in storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, picture rail, cornicing.
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, spacious shower cubicle with tiled walls, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, and extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: (40' 0'' x 17' 0'') (12.18m x 5.18m)
a level landscaped garden, mainly laid with lawn and stone patios, enclosed with natural stone walls and a separating wooden fence. Accessed via the side of the building, the kitchen, or the master bedroom. Cotswold stone chippings path lead to the large patio area at the back of the garden. Garden shed.
laid mainly to lawn with established borders.
OFF STREET PARKING:
as you look at the building, the parking is to the left hand side of the brick paved driveway
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 21 June 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.