0117 946 6690
- Spacious and immaculately presented
- 5 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- 2 reception rooms (plus study)
- Modern detached family home
- Balanced and well arranged accommodation
- Beautiful front and rear gardens
- Generous driveway parking
- Double garage
A spacious and immaculately presented 5 bedroom (1 with en-suite), 2 reception room (plus study) modern detached family home offering balanced and well-arranged accommodation over two levels with beautiful front and rear gardens, generous driveway parking and double garage.
The attributes of this house with its easy convenience, location and position make it a very special family home which is now to be sold for the first time in 29 years. Light streams in through its big windows from which there are lovely views and its very generous living, family, kitchen/breakfast rooms encourage flexible use of the accommodation.
Highly prized location - in prestigious leafy Sneyd Park offering peace and privacy with proximity to shops, work and city facilities. There is good local shopping on Stoke Hill and the wonderful Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve is just a short stroll away. Moreover there is convenient access to Whiteladies Road/Clifton Village, the city centre and M5 junctions 17 & 18. Local train services also run from nearby Sea Mills station. Local bus service from the A4/Portway at Roman Way giving a regular service to the city centre.
Installations: double glazed windows and doors throughout; gas central heating with high pressure hot water cylinder.
Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room with double doors connecting through to the dining room, separate family kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room, separate study, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing with plenty of natural light, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, three further double bedrooms, single bedroom (5 in total), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: exceptional and well-stocked rear garden with generous lawned sections, paved seating out areas and borders featuring an array of specimen trees, mature shrubs and flowering plants, driveway parking for several vehicles, double garage.
A practical, roomy and well-appointed modern detached residence in a peaceful, uncrowded and desirable area of the city.
via brick paviored driveway providing off street parking for at least two cars, a paved pathway leads up to the covered entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with stained glass panels to either side, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance to this spacious family home, having engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, central ceiling arch, radiator, two ceiling light points, useful understairs storage cupboard with light point. Double doors with moulded architraves opening to the sitting room. Panelled doors with moulded architraves to the remainder of the accommodation on the ground floor.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 9'' x 13' 11'') (6.02m x 4.24m)
enjoying plenty of natural light with windows and sliding glass doors overlooking and opening externally onto the rear garden. Central period style fireplace with coal effect gas fire, marble surround and hearth plus an ornately carved wooden mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, two ornate ceiling roses with light points, two radiators. Double doors with moulded architraves opening through to:-
DINING ROOM: (13' 11'' x 11' 9'') (4.24m x 3.58m)
sliding doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden, moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator. Door returning to the reception hall.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (18' 10'' x 11' 5'') (5.74m x 3.48m)
loosely divided as follows:-
Comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged quartz worktops with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting, Blanco central sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric oven, combi microwave/oven, warming tray, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, space for table and chairs, radiator, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 3'' x 5' 5'') (2.51m x 1.65m)
comprehensively fitted with Poggenpohl base and eye level units comprising drawers and cabinets, roll edged worksurface with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, moulded skirtings, coved ceilings, spotlight lighting. Wall mounted Baxi Solo gas fired condensing boiler. Door opening externally to the side elevation.
STUDY: (9' 5'' x 7' 2'') (2.87m x 2.18m)
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and towel rail below, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls to dado height, complimentary shelf, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: (15' 2'' x 8' 10'' max including stairwell) (4.62m x 2.69m)
part galleried over the landing and enjoying plenty of natural light with windows to the side elevation, double opening Airing Cupboard with hot water cylinder. Moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, two ceiling light points. Loft access with pull down ladder. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (16' 0'' x 13' 10'' including built-in wardrobes) (4.87m x 4.21m)
windows to the rear elevation overlooking the garden with views towards the Blaise Estate, wall to wall built-in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point, spotlight lighting. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 0'' x 5' 6'') (2.44m x 1.68m)
wall mounted wash stand incorporating basin with mixer tap over plus cupboard and drawers below. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Double width shower cubicle with sliding glass door, low level shower tray, built-in shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring, majority tiled walls, double opening mirrored cupboard with integral lighting, obscure glazed windows to the side elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 10' 11'') (4.54m x 3.32m)
windows overlooking the rear garden, moulded skirtings, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 2'' x 9' 0'') (4.01m x 2.74m)
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, built-in wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space, radiator, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: (11' 5'' x 8' 5'') (3.48m x 2.56m)
windows to the front elevation, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 5: (9' 5'' x 8' 5'') (2.87m x 2.56m)
dual aspect with windows to front and side elevations, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (11' 0'' x 5' 5'') (3.35m x 1.65m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted electric shower and handheld shower attachment plus shower screen. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawers below. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed windows to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. Double opening mirrored cupboard with integral lighting.
predominantly laid to lawn with shrub borders and island.
brick paviored driveway parking for at least two cars. Access to:-
DOUBLE GARAGE: (17' 11'' x 16' 4'') (5.46m x 4.97m)
remote electronically operated up and over door, light and power connected, window to the rear elevation, personal door opening to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (65' 0'' x 50' 0'' plus 40' x 12'10) (19.80m x 15.23m plus 12.19m x 3.91m)
immediately to the rear and to either side there is a paved pathway/patio giving access to a shaped section of lawn enclosed by beautiful borders that feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. There is a further patio section for the evening sun offering ample space for garden furniture and barbecuing. The garden is enclosed on all three sides by timber fencing and established hedges. The garden is accessed internally via the utility room, dining room, sitting room as well as the garage. Side gate leading to the driveway. Outside water tap and lighting. Both the front and rear gardens really are a gardeners paradise and include an assortment of herbs, fatsia japonica, hydrangea, pittosporum, roses as well as a whole host of flowering plants. An established holm oak sits in one corner of the rear garden and there are also three ash trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.