0117 946 6690
- A fabulous 5 bedroom detached family home
- Wonderful 100ft level rear garden backing on to Stoke Lodge
- Set back 60ft from the pavement with parking for multiple cars
- 2793 sq ft
- Tastefully renovated and extended within the last 5 years
- Flexible accommodation arranged over two floors
- 2 reception rooms plus an impressive 22'x16' kitchen/dining room
- independently accessed ground floor bedroom suite, perfect for guests, lodger etc.
An exceptional 5 double bedroom (2 with en suite), 2 reception room detached family home offering versatile lateral accommodation arranged over 2 floors. Further benefiting from a 60ft frontage providing off street parking for multiple cars and an enviable 100ft x 50ft level rear garden.
Tastefully renovated and extended by the current owners within the last 5 years, this stylish and roomy family house offers flexible and well-arranged accommodation including a superb 22ft x 16ft sociable kitchen/dining space.
Superb location backing onto Stoke Lodge playing fields and within a short stroll of local convenience stores, bus connections to central areas and the recently opened 'The Hideaway' café/restaurant. Stoke Bishop Primary School is within just 300 metres and there are lovely walks to explore locally, setting out from your back garden gate through Stoke Lodge and to the nearby Coombe Dingle/Blaise Castle Estate.
Ground Floor: generous 15ft x 7ft entrance vestibule leads through to a central entrance hallway, sitting room to the front, fabulous 22ft x 16ft extended sociable kitchen/dining space with 5 bi-folding doors to the rear accessing the rear garden, glazed double doors lead through to an adjoining family room/reception 2 and superb large utility room. Separate ground floor cloakroom/wc and various storage cupboards. Bedroom 5 with its own independent entrance and shower room/wc, providing great flexibility for guests, nanny, lodger etc.
First Floor: generous L shaped landing, 4 double bedrooms (one with en suite) and a family bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: level front and rear gardens with the 60ft frontage providing off street parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful 100ft level lawned rear garden with seating areas and gated access to the neighbouring Stoke Lodge playing fields.
An engaging, spacious and well-designed detached home perfect for modern family lifestyles.
the property is accessed via a gated driveway with the house set back approx. 60ft from the pavement edge. The driveway is mainly laid to chippings providing a level parking area for multiple cars framed with a railway sleeper flower border and lawned garden section with various mature shrubs. The driveway continues up to the main front door of the property where a pathway also wraps around the right hand side of the house with gated access to the rear garden and independent entrance to the property, providing great flexibility.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 15' 7'' x 7' 1'' (4.75m x 2.16m)
a large welcoming entrance hallway with ample space for coats, boots etc. Tiled floor, radiator and part glazed oak door leading through to the central entrance hallway.
CENTRAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
original wood parquet flooring, inset spotlights, radiator, useful recessed storage cupboards, generous understairs cloaks cupboard, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom 5 and the ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 15' 11'' x 15' 8'' max into bay (4.85m x 4.77m)
aluminium grey framed double glazed windows to front, radiator and television point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 7'' x 16' 10'' (6.88m x 5.13m)
a fabulous extended kitchen/dining room creating a sociable hub of the house with 5 bi-folding doors to the rear providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden, atrium lantern provides further natural light. A modern fitted kitchen with base and eye level cream coloured units with wood block worktop over and inset double Belfast style sink and mixer tap, appliance space and plumbing for an American style fridge/freezer and range cooker with built in chimney hood over, integrated dishwasher, tall larder cupboard, pan drawers and further storage. Part glazed oak double doors leading off the kitchen/dining room through to reception 2/family room and a further door accessing a generous utility room.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 14' 0'' max into recess x 13' 3'' (4.26m x 4.04m)
a further sitting room with double glazed sliding doors providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden, built in shelving and storage cupboards to alcove recesses with lighting over and a radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: 19' 4'' x 8' 7'' (5.89m x 2.61m)
a larger than average utility space with built in base level cream coloured units with wood block worktop over and inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, further appliance space and plumbing for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler concealed within a storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear and part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 9' 3'' x 4' 2'' (2.82m x 1.27m)
a low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 5: 15' 3'' x 9' 1'' (4.64m x 2.77m)
N.B. Bedroom 5 can also be accessed independently via the side entrance to the property which accesses a lobby with doors connecting into bedroom 5 and off to a shower room/wc, providing great flexibility in terms of its use, ideal for guests, a lodger or dependent relative. A double bedroom with double glazed windows to side and a radiator, door leads on through into the side lobby, which in turn accesses a shower room/wc.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 5' 9'' x 5' 6'' (1.75m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point and part tiled walls.
a spacious L shaped landing with doors off to 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 8'' max into built in wardrobes x 13' 1'' (4.77m x 3.98m)
a double bedroom with high level bay to front comprising double glazed windows with built in plantation shutters, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and storage cupboards over along one side, radiator and door accessing an en suite shower room/wc:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 0'' x 4' 3'' (2.44m x 1.29m)
white suite comprising a shower enclosure with sliding glass door, system fed dual headed shower and tiled surrounds, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, shaver point, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan and high level window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 16' 0'' x 11' 0'' max reducing to 7'8" min (4.87m x 3.35m/2.34m)
an L shaped double bedroom with a wide spanning run of double glazed windows to rear offering a fabulous outlook over the rear and neighbouring gardens towards local Stoke Lodge playing fields, built in open shelving with useful storage cupboards beside and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 5'' max taken below sloped ceiling x 11' 1'' (3.48m x 3.38m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2 and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 5'' x 8' 11'' (4.09m x 2.72m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and a further Velux skylight window, radiator and door accessing recessed walk in storage cupboard with built in hanging rail.
a white suite with floor standing bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure and high level window to side.
FRONT GARDEN/OFF STREET PARKING: 60' 0'' x 50' 0'' (18.27m x 15.23m)
a fabulous space to the front of the property setting the property well back from the road and providing ample off street parking with attractively framed boundaries, handy gated side access and lawned garden sections.
GARAGE: approx 15' 6'' x 8' 11'' (4.72m x 2.72m)
a single garage with up and over door, power and light.
REAR GARDEN: approx 100' 0'' max into recess x 50' 0'' across (30.46m x 15.23m)
a superb level lawned rear garden with extensive paved seating area wrapping round the rear and side of the property providing a great space for outdoor seating and entertaining. There is an additional covered area closest to the utility and further seating area to the rear of the garden, holding onto the last of the summer sunshine. Fenced boundaries with gated rear access onto the surrounding green space of Stoke Lodge. The garden has a sense of privacy due to the property not being crowded by other houses.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.