0117 946 6690
- An attractive, semi-detached 1930's two-storey family house
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Stylish and recently appointed kitchen/dining room
- Beautifully presented
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Plenty of light and space
- Far reaching countryside views
- Driveway parking and single garage
- Lawned front garden
- Large and private rear garden (70ft x 40ft)
An attractive, semi-detached, 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room 1930's two-storey family house having fabulous rear garden (70ft x 40ft), driveway parking and single garage. A beautifully presented home, situated at the far end of a much sought after cul-de-sac.
Set well back from this quiet road behind a generous front garden with distinctive architectural appearance.
Well-proportioned accommodation with plenty of light, space and vistas over the delightful gardens to front and back as well as far reaching countryside views.
Having a stylish and recently appointed kitchen/dining room with handle-less base and eye level units and a wealth of integrated appliances including induction hob, extractor fan, electric double oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
In a prized and much sought after location within a short drive of the shops on Stoke Hill and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, city centre and also handy for the beautiful wide open spaces of the Downs. A short stroll away from the Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve which is a real haven within the city.
Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room, living room, modern kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: part galleried landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bath/shower room.
Outside: driveway parking, single garage, front garden, large and private rear garden (70ft x 40ft) with sitting out area.
from the pavement, there is off-street parking for one car which runs alongside the front garden with steps up to an open-fronted porch. Wooden door with obscure glazed panel and lantern light, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: (15' 9'' x 7' 0'') (4.80m x 2.13m)
a most welcoming entrance with arts and crafts detailing, having an elegant easy rising turning staircase ascending to the first floor, timber panelling incorporating picture rail, two wall light points, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control. Wooden doors to the kitchen and living room. Open doorway to:-
SITTING ROOM: (15' 0'' x 12' 11'' max into bay window) (4.57m x 3.93m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising seven double glazed windows with overlights, central coal effect gas fire with decorative tiled slips and ornately carved wooden mantelpiece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, two wall light points, radiator.
LIVING ROOM: (14' 7'' x 11' 6'') (4.44m x 3.50m)
bay window to the rear elevation with central double glazed double doors with double glazed windows to either side and overlights. Ornate cast iron fireplace with recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, two wall light points, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (20' 3'' x 10' 8'' max measurements) (6.17m x 3.25m)
a stylish and well appointed kitchen, having sleek gloss and handleless base and eye level units comprising soft closing drawers and cabinets, slimline solid laminate stone effect worktops with matching upstands and LED lighting beneath, wash hand basin with draining board to side and mixer tap over. Integral Neff appliances including 4 ring induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher, and electric double oven. Additional integrated appliances including tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Picture window and sliding glass doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Part sloping ceiling with large Velux skylight window, inset ceiling downlights, vertical radiator, solid laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, enjoying plenty of natural light via a part stained glass leaded light arched window to the side elevation, picture rail, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, picture rail, loft access. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (15' 11'' x 11' 9'' max into bay window) (4.85m x 3.58m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising seven double glazed windows, chimney breast with art deco style fireplace and recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point. Far reaching countryside views across to Wales in the distance.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 2'' x 11' 7'') (3.71m x 3.53m)
four windows with overlights overlooking the rear garden, chimney breast with art deco fireplace and recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 5'' x 8' 4'') (3.48m x 2.54m)
dual aspect with bay window to the front elevation enjoying countryside views and with a further leaded light octagonal shaped window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 11'' x 8' 4'' max measurements) (2.72m x 2.54m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring, obscure glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, fully tiled walls up to dado rail, radiator, coved ceiling, two wall light points, ceiling light point. Airing Cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
FRONT GARDEN: (20' 3'' x 19' 4'') (6.17m x 5.89m)
laid to lawn with a row of lavender to one side.
off-street driveway parking for one car. Door to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: (15' 4'' x 7' 11'') (4.67m x 2.41m)
metal up and over door, personal door to side, window to side, light and power connected.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 70' 0'' x 40' 0'') (21.32m x 12.18m)
situated immediately to the rear of the house and accessed via both the living room and kitchen/dining room there is a patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. A particular feature being a mature Acer which provides an attractive outlook from the dining area. There is built-in seating as well as a raised garden pond. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn with deep shrub borders featuring an array of mature shrubs. The garden enjoys a good amount of privacy. Outside water tap and lighting. Pedestrian side access via wrought iron gate to the front.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.