0117 946 6690
- A stunning 5 bedroom Edwardian family home
- Fantastic location for families, within 750m of Redland Green School
- Exceptional extended kitchen breakfast room.
- 33 ft rear garden with handy rear access
- Superb loft conversion
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- 2 stylish bathrooms with underfloor heating
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £745,000 - £765,000
A pristine and immaculately presented 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom Edwardian family home which has been extensively renovated by the current owners and offers a stylish interior with ample accommodation (over 1,750 sq.ft.), including an extended sociable 26ft x 12ft kitchen/dining space with bi-folding doors leading out onto a lovely level rear garden.
Prime location on the borders of Redland and Westbury Park and within circa 750 metres of Redland Green School, making it an attractive proposition for family buyers. Local independent shops of Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road are within easy reach, as is Waitrose supermarket, bus connections to central areas and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Redland Green Park.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into the entrance hallway where there are doors off to a magnificent 26ft x 12ft through living/dining space, which in turn connects through to a spectacular extended 26ft x 12ft kitchen/dining space. Useful understairs storage and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study and generous shower room/wc.
Second Floor: creative loft conversion with 2 double bedrooms and a further family bathroom/wc.
Outside: pretty walled front garden and lovely newly landscaped low maintenance 33ft x 16ft rear garden with pedestrian rear access out onto a lane, handy for bicycle access etc.
An exceptional home of its type with a spacious interior presented to the highest standards.
via pathway through front garden to main entrance door, opening into:-
original tiled floor, partially glazed original inner door opening into the entrance hall, dado rail, cornicing, recessed spotlights, high level meter cupboard.
stairs rise to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, door to living room, cornicing, dado rail, radiator, recessed spotlights.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM: (overall measurement 26' 7'' x 12' 8'') (8.10m x 3.86m)
described separately as follows:-
generous living room with high ceiling, cornicing, bay window with 4 double glazed sash windows, impressive period fireplace with coal effect gas fire, open shelving and fitted dresser style storage to either side of the chimney, recessed spotlights, 2 radiators, picture rail.
recessed spotlights, tall radiator, picture rail, opening through to kitchen.
KITCHEN: (16' 8'' x 15' 5'') (5.08m x 4.70m)
a large and impressive kitchen with a range of units, large kitchen island, integrated sink unit, 'earth stone' working surfaces, integrated appliances include AEG double oven, separate microwave, 4 ring induction hob with filter over, low level fridge/freezer set underneath the island and a further tall fridge/freezer, underfloor heating, radiator, recessed spotlights, ceiling cornicing, 4 double glazed skylights, double glazed bi-folding doors opening onto rear garden.
low level wc, wash hand basin, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas boiler, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
oak doors to all rooms, radiator, stairs rise to top floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 1'' x 15' 0'') (5.20m x 4.57m)
large master bedroom with double glazed sash windows to front elevation, large range of fitted wardrobes and storage, tall radiator, extra fitted storage.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 1'' x 10' 11'') (3.38m x 3.32m)
double glazed window to rear, picture rail, spotlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (10' 4'' x 6' 8'') (3.15m x 2.03m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, recessed spotlights.
sumptuous shower room, low level wc, wall mounted Roca vanity unit, large shower cubicle, overhead digital shower and hand held fitment, tiled walls and floor, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side.
skylights, recessed spotlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (17' 0'' x 8' 8'') (5.18m x 2.64m)
double glazed skylights, eaves storage, radiator, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 5: (rear) (10' 7'' x 10' 6'') (3.22m x 3.20m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, recessed spotlights, radiator.
spacious bathroom with bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, Rock wash hand basin and vanity unit, underfloor heating, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail/radiator.
small courtyard front garden with period boundary wall and bin storage.
REAR GARDEN: (33' 0'' x 16' 0'') (10.05m x 4.87m)
decked area with two steps up to low maintenance lawned area with artificial grass and raised borders, pedestrian rear access, bike shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.