0117 946 6690
- Enjoying spectacular south facing views over Bristol's harbourside
- South facing gardens with uninterrupted sunshine and incredible views
- 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- Fabulous recently extended sociable kitchen/dining room
- Offers versatile accommodation over three floors
- A sensational home in an incredible setting.
Enjoying spectacular south facing views over Bristol's harbourside, this charming 3 bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian period townhouse offers versatile accommodation including a superb, recently extended (2018) sociable kitchen/dining room seamlessly leading out onto enticing south facing gardens.
Enviable location, situated on a neighbourly and highly convenient crescent equidistant between Clifton Village and Bristol's harbourside and therefore accessible to all parts of central Bristol. Within a couple of hundred metres of the local 'The Lion' gastro pub and community park.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, south facing sitting room with 2 large sash windows, bedroom 3/reception room and useful understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor: landing, utility/storage cupboard, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and smart family bathroom.
Lower Ground Floor: landing, home office/occasion bedroom, bathroom/utility/wc and a fantastic extended 23ft x 14ft sociable south facing kitchen/dining room with sliding doors accessing the sunny rear garden and breath taking views.
Outside: enclosed level south facing garden providing perfect outdoor seating area with steps down to an additional terraced section of garden providing lots of interest, mesmerising views, and further space for seating and planting.
A rare and most appealing period home full of natural light and offering unrivalled harbour views.
via one step up from pavement level through the front door into the entrance hallway.
high ceilings with original ceiling coving and feature archway, dado rail, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor landing, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room and bedroom 3/reception 2 and further doorway leading into a useful cupboard with built in shelving.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) 14' 9'' x 12' 0'' (4.49m x 3.65m)
a large south facing reception room with 2 double glazed sash windows to rear taking in a fabulous cityscape view over the harbourside towards South Bristol, high ceilings with original ceiling coving, exposed stripped floorboards, a period style case iron fireplace with white marble surround, radiator and recessed bookcase.
BEDROOM 3/RECEPTION 2: (front) 11' 10'' x 11' 2'' max into chimney recess (3.60m x 3.40m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, feature period sash window to front with working wooden shutters, high ceilings with ceiling coving, an original fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards and a radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
doors lead off to the lower ground floor landing into a fabulous sociable kitchen/dining/living space and to a ground floor bathroom and utility space.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 23' 2'' x 14' 0'' (7.06m x 4.26m)
extended in 2018 this fabulous large sociable kitchen/dining space flooded with natural light provided by a full width south facing sliding doors to rear and oversized glass rooflight window and offers a jaw dropping outlook over the rear garden towards the harbourside and South Bristol. The kitchen is well specified with a range of built in base and eye level cupboards with woodblock worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and microwave, 4 ring ceramic hob and a dishwasher. Tiled floor with underfloor heating, door entry intercom, ample space for dining and seating furniture. Wonderful double glazed sliding doors access the south facing garden. To the rear of the kitchen there is an inner hallway with a range of built in cupboards and further understairs storage space and a wall opening through to a useful home office/occasional bedroom.
home office/occasional bedroom: 10' 7'' x 8' 5'' (3.22m x 2.56m)
a useful space tucked away off the main kitchen/living space with high level obscure glazed panel providing some natural light from the front of the property, built in shelving to chimney recesses, radiator, tiled flooring and cupboard housing fuse box and metres for electrics.
BATHROOM/UTILITY: 10' 10'' x 5' 5'' (3.30m x 1.65m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash basin set into a wood block work surface with storage cabinets above and beneath and plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer. Inset spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls and chrome effect heated towel rail.
high ceilings with a Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light, loft hatch providing access to roof storage space and doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom and a utility cupboard, with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 5'' x 12' 2'' max into chimney recess (4.39m x 3.71m)
a double bedroom with 2 large sash windows to front, high ceilings, picture rail, an attractive period fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards and radiators. The bedroom currently has a run of kitchen units along one side and the current vendors have used the upper floor as guest accommodation, but these could equally be removed to turn back to the principal bedroom.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 5'' x 8' 8'' max into chimney recess (3.48m x 2.64m)
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window to rear offering breath taking views over Bristol's harbourside and South Bristol towards the Dundry Hills in the distance, an attractive period fireplace, radiator and a large walk in recessed wardrobe with built in hanging rail and shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: 12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.71m x 3.30m)
a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, high ceilings, double glazed sash window to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2.
REAR GARDEN: approx 22' 0'' x 19' 0'' (6.70m x 5.79m)
the property enjoys an incredible south facing rear garden with a raised section of garden which is mainly laid to paving with well stocked flower borders and low level boundary walls allowing one to sit and enjoy not just the sunshine but the incredible grandstand views of the harbourside and central Bristol. At the bottom of the garden there are steps leading down onto a grassy rear access lane, from which steps access the lower terraced garden which offer further areas for planting and seating and to enjoy all of the day's sunshine whilst taking in the views over Bristol.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.