Ivywell Road, Sneyd Park
On the very door step of the Downs offering over 400 acres of recreational space - A sizeable (circa 1250sq.ft.) 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower ground floor flat with communal gardens, a single garage and shared parking. The flat enjoys the use of (but not formally owned) a pretty garden overlooking the Downs.
Forming part of an attractive early Victorian, non-listed, detached building with a well organised and settled management company. Pets are not permitted.
Set in the prestigious and leafy Sneyd Park with acres of green open space to enjoy – away from the hustle and bustle of the city yet within easy reach of Clifton, Harbourside, Gloucester Road and Henleaze.
Generous rooms with pleasant green vistas overlooking a more secluded, wooded section of the Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom, ensuite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom.
Outside: organised bin store, garage, shared parking, communal garden.
Sold with no onward chain.
- Set in a wooded enclave on the edge of the Downs
- Early Victorian period detached building
- Circa 1250 sq.ft
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath / Shower rooms
- Lovely communal gardens
- Single garage
- Shared parking (5 spaces for 6 flats)
attractive vaulted entrance lobby and inner door opening into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
the third door on the left hand side is the private entrance for this apartment.
doors lead off to bedrooms 1,2 and 3, the living room and in turn, the kitchen. Two useful storage cupboards, solid oak wooden flooring.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 19' 6'' x 16' 10'' (5.94m x 5.13m)
lovely large room with 3 sash windows to the side elevation with beautiful views over the Downs. Stone fireplace with recessed brick and tiled hearth and a gas fire, engineered oak flooring, radiator and doorway through to the:-
KITCHEN: 10' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.20m x 3.10m)
double glazed door to the rear elevation. Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces, sink units, mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for large range-style cooker with overhead filter hood. Space for tall fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 22' 1'' x 12' 6'' (6.73m x 3.81m)
lovely large principal bedroom with bay window to side elevation with large sash double glazed windows and a discreet door enabling access out onto the garden, radiator, range of built-in wardrobes and door into:-
Ensuite: 11' 1'' x 3' 11'' (3.38m x 1.19m)
white suite comprising low level wc with fitted storage around, pedestal wash handbasin, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, partially tiled walls, opaque double glazed windows to front elevation, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.35m x 3.63m)
double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the Downs, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.96m x 3.15m)
double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the Downs, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 4'' x 5' 4'' (2.23m x 1.62m)
ite suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash handbasin with waterfall mixer tap, bath with overhead shower and waterfall mixer tap, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Outside the apartment there is a well organised bin store immediately to the left hand side of the back door.
as you approach the garage area, the first on the left hand side is the one belonging to Flat 1. Up and over door (opening measurements of 7’5” and width of interior 8’6” with a length of 16’10”) light and power.
there are 5 parking spaces serving 6 apartments on a first come first served basis (maximum of 1 space per flat).
communal gardens for the residents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £114. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.