0117 946 6690
- A period house with a modern finish & flexible accommodation.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom and 1 with en suite wc
- Living/dining room
- Attractive terraced garden
- Integral garage and store
- Direct southerly views across the harbour towards the SS Great Britain
A period 3 bedroom house with a modern finish and flexible accommodation. It has direct southerly harbour views, attractive terraced garden and garage parking.
Extremely convenient harbourside location within walking distance of the city centre, many bars and restaurants and Brandon Hill Park. Perfectly positioned for an evening walk around the harbour, taking in the sights and enjoying the Bristol harbour festival each year.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, integral garage and store.
First Floor: landing, sitting room/bedroom 2 with en suite cloakroom/wc, bedroom 3 with en suite bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, living/dining room, kitchen, utility area.
Third Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with balcony, bathroom/wc (potential conversion to a bedroom).
Within the CH residents parking zone.
Direct southerly views across the harbour towards the SS Great Britain.
the property is approached from the street through wooden front door with intercom entry system with rounded arch fanlight over into:
wooden flooring, coved ceilings, radiator, turning staircase rising to first floor landing and side door on this level into:
INTEGRAL GARAGE: (16' 1'' x 10' 5'') (4.90m x 3.17m)
electric garage door, power and lighting, currently used as a gym, further door to the rear of the garage provides access to a small utility area with water supply and further undercroft for storage.
naturally lit by a skylight at the very top floor, opposing oak doors flank the landing providing access to the two principal rooms on this level and staircase rises to the second floor. Storage alcove below the staircase and wall mounted intercom entry phone.
SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 2: (15' 2'' x 14' 10'') (4.62m x 4.52m)
(currently used as a sitting room but has formerly been used as a bedroom) wood effect upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation with direct harbour views towards the SS Great Britain and Great Western Dockyard, cast iron insert fireplace with marble surround and hearth, set up currently as a gas fire, radiator. Coved ceilings, central ceiling rose, built in bespoke library shelves with ladder and media storage shelving on two sides, further oak internal door into:
close coupled wc, pedestal hand basin with splashback tiling, wooden flooring and towel rail.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 6'' x 9' 3'') (3.20m x 2.82m)
double glazed wooden doors opening onto rear lower courtyard positioned below the walkway with radiator and door into:
obscured upvc double glazed window to the side elevation onto rear lower courtyard, fully tiled walls and floor, low level wc with concealed cistern, bath with shower screen and shower attachment fitted to mixer tap, wall hung hand basin with mixer tap, recessed alcove with shelving and radiator.
naturally lit by a skylight at the very top floor, opposing oak doors flank the landing providing access to the two principal rooms on this level and staircase rises to the third floor. Wall mounted intercom entry phone.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: (15' 4'' x 15' 1'') (4.67m x 4.59m)
wood effect upvc double glazed window to the front elevation with direct harbour views towards the SS Great Britain and Great Western Dockyard, engineered oak flooring, cast iron insert fireplace with marble surround and hearth, set up currently as a gas fire, coved ceilings, radiator, oak internal door into storage cupboard housing the electric consumer unit.
KITCHEN: (14' 3'' x 9' 7'') (4.34m x 2.92m)
upvc double glazed window and doors onto rear decking rising to garden, fully tiled floor throughout with fully fitted kitchen on 3 sides with eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, square edged granite work surfaces, integrated Bosch appliances include 4 ring gas top over and extractor hood over, matching double oven, integrated under counter fridge and concealed dishwasher, stainless steel 1? sink with swan neck mixer tap and integrated drainer set below the window. Opening through to:
tiled flooring continues, naturally lit by wood framed double glazed Velux window, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler and space for 5 further white good appliances.
oak wooden doors flank the landing with natural lighting from wood framed double glazed Velux window, wall mounted intercom entry phone, door into:
BEDROOM 1: (15' 2'' x 13' 4'') (4.62m x 4.06m)
upvc double glazed double doors open onto balcony with panoramic views across the historic dockyard and whole waterfront and beyond the city. Radiator, loft access hatch, oak door into wardrobe storage cupboard with further loft access hatch with wooden flooring in the cupboard.
accessed immediately from bedroom 1 with GRP flooring and balustrade to front to waist height. A fantastic southerly facing balcony with views across the whole waterfront and provides convenient access onto the mansard roof for maintenance.
huge bathroom with potential to be converted to a further bedroom. Obscured upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation towards the garden, free standing double ended bath with swan neck mixer tap, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle with exposed variable mixer shower with over sized rain head shower and separate attachment, close coupled wc, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator, mains fed heated towel rail and further space for furniture.
accessed from bedroom 3 set on a cedar structure with larch cladding/decking, set below the walkway to the main garden provides an outside area for the bedroom, space for potted plants with doorway into a storage cupboard positioned below the kitchen.
accessed from the kitchen via larch wooden walkway with non slip toughened walk on glass panels, with steps leading up to raised upper decked garden which being at roof level height gives all day sun with its southerly aspect. Stone retaining wall to rear elevation with stone, wooden fences and iron railing to side and wooden balustrade to front.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.