0117 946 6690
- A well located grade II listed raised hall floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room (18'10 x 18'10)
- Separate kitchen
- Attractive front walled communal garden
- Within the KN residents parking zone
- Secure gated allocated parking space
A well located 2 bedroom grade II listed raised hall floor apartment with access to pleasant communal garden and secure gated allocated parking space. Benefiting from separate kitchen and a split level layout providing a spacious light filled sitting room.
With near immediate access to Kingsdown Sports Centre and shops and restaurants on Cotham Road South. Excellent schools including Cotham Gardens Primary and Cotham Secondary School are within 0.5 miles as are Park Street, Clifton Triangle and Bristol University.
Accommodation: communal hallway, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom/wc, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
Attractive front walled communal garden which is only a short walk from the front door of the flat.
Situated within the KN residents parking zone in addition to its gated underground parking space.
Within an early 19th century late Georgian style house.
the property is approached through communal front gate into pathway intersecting the front communal garden, staircase with seven steps leads up to communal front entrance door with intercom entry system, into:-
provides access to six flats within the building, post trays, meter cupboard and fire alarm controls, shallow flight of steps up to private door into:-
split level hallway providing access to all principal rooms, storage cupboard in one corner with wooden shelving, head height electrical consumer unit, dimmer switch lighting, intercom entry phone, wall mounted heating controls and radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 10'' x 18' 10'') (5.74m x 5.74m)
3 steps down from the hallway provide a slightly raised entrance down to the greater part of the sitting room with wide angled bay window with triple cluster of wood framed sash windows to the side elevation overlooking Portland Street with radiator below, high level ceilings with ornate ceiling mouldings, further radiator on opposing wall, recessed alcoves on 2 walls provide perfect space for bookshelves.
KITCHEN: (11' 2'' x 10' 0'') (3.40m x 3.05m)
wood framed sash window to the side elevation overlooking Portland Street. Fully fitted kitchen benefiting from new work surfaces and cupboards with eye level cupboards and display shelving, tessellated glass tiles for splashback continue down to square edged work surface with integrated composite sink with drainer and mixer tap, under counter cupboards, integrated 4 ring gas top hob with electric oven below and extractor hood with lighting over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer on opposing wall, radiator, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler with tiled flooring, space for breakfast table and wall mounted shelving.
bathroom suite comprising steel bath with exposed variable thermostatically controlled mixer shower over, wall mounted extractor fan, partially tiled around bath enclosure, close coupled wc, pedestal hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 4'' x 8' 10'') (3.76m x 2.69m)
wood framed slimline double glazed window to the front elevation with radiator overlooking communal garden and Cotham Road South.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 2'' x 7' 6'') (2.79m x 2.28m)
wood framed slimline double glazed window to the front elevation overlooking communal garden and Cotham Road South and radiator.
at the front of the property a decent sized front garden is accessible to all residents and is securely gated with stone walling and timber fence borders. There is a mixture of shrubs along the inside boundary with stone chipped central area adjacent to concrete hardstanding pathway up to the front door.
the property has access to a gated secure car park with an allocated space inside. The car park is accessible from a pedestrian door adjacent to the main entrance to the building and vehicular access is immediately opposite Kingsdown Sports Centre via lockable gates. The allocated space for Flat 1 is the first space on the left on entry from the vehicular entrance.
the bin store is located inside the car parking area in a small room which also houses the gas meters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1987 with a ground rent of £10 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £53. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.