0117 946 6690
- Spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 bath / shower room first floor apartment
- 22ft x 15ft bay front sitting / dining room
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Secure off-street allocated parking for TWO CARS
- Well run internal management company
- Just a stone's throw from restaurants and shops on Whiteladies Road
- Proximity to the Downs, Clifton village and the city centre
- Clifton Down train station nearby and numerous buses on Whiteladies Road
- Situated on the corner of beautiful tree-lined road
- To be sold with no onward chain
Set in an elegant and impressive semi-detached Victorian period building near to Whiteladies Road - a spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room first floor apartment with SECURE OFF-STREET GATED PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
Sympathetically converted from the former Amberley House School in 2004. One of five beautifully refurbished apartments offering refined and civilised city living in a highly prized location near Whiteladies Road and the Downs with easy access to Clifton Village and the City Centre.
A spacious apartment of impeccable quality which retains a special period feel and atmosphere yet stylishly combines handsome period features with a contemporary finish to suit the requirements of modern living.
High quality kitchen incorporating granite worktops plus integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker, hob and extractor.
Accommodation: entrance hall, 22ft reception room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: two allocated off street parking spaces within the secure gated rear courtyard.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
either via pedestrian double gates and stone pillars direct from St John's Road or from the rear courtyard parking area (also accessed from St John's Road), flagstone pathway with steps up to main entrance door, impressive communal Entrance Vestibule with pretty side window with stained glass leaded lights, further doorway opening with stained glass leaded overlight into the communal Reception Hall with dado rail, ornate ceiling cornice and impressive staircase with half landings rising to the upper floors, door off main first floor landing into this Apartment No. 4.
ENTRANCE HALL: 9' 2'' max inclusive of store cupboard x 5' 9'' min (2.79m x 1.75m)
ceiling cornice, dado rail, radiator, store cupboard with electricity trip switches.
RECEPTION ROOM: (front) 22' 9'' max into bay x 15' 10'' max into chimney recess (6.93m x 4.82m)
ornate ceiling cornice and centre rose, dado rail, wide bay with sash windows, period fireplace, two radiators, tv aerial point, telephone point, glazed door off to:-
KITCHEN: 9' 9'' excluding bay x depth extending from 5' 10'' min to 8'0" max (2.97m x 1.78m/2.44m)
fully equipped with high quality contemporary base and wall units incorporating granite work tops with down lighters over and limestone tiling behind/drawers/cupboards; equipment includes stainless steel sink unit with separate rinsing bowl/mixer tap/granite drainer, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, cooker with gas hob and electric oven/grill with stainless steel extractor/filter hood over, 'Worcester Bosch' gas combi boiler complete with timeclock/programmer; ceiling cornice, ceiling down lighters, sash windows on two sides, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC: (rear) overall inc dimensions 15' 4'' min excluding bay x 14' 5'' max (4.67m x 4.39m)
Bedroom 1: 14' 5'' max into chimney recess x 10' 4'' min excluding bay (4.39m x 3.15m)
ceiling cornice, centre rose, dado rail, sash window set in shallow bay, radiator, tv aerial point, telephone point, door into:-
Luxurey En-Suite Shower Room/wc: 10' 6'' x 4' 6'' (3.20m x 1.37m)
beautiful contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising low level wc and hand basin with mixer tap and marble splash back, extra large tiled shower cubicle with system fed shower unit and drench rose, shaver points, limestone tiled floor, ceiling cornice, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail/radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 15' 11'' min excluding bay x 10' 7'' max into chimney recess (4.85m x 3.22m)
ceiling cornice, centre rose, sash windows set in shallow bay, period fireplace, dado rail, radiator, tv aerial point.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 12' 0'' min excluding bay x 7' 7'' (3.65m x 2.31m)
ceiling cornice, centre rose, dado rail, sash window set in shallow bay, radiator, tv aerial point, telephone point.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 1'' x 5' 10'' (2.16m x 1.78m)
stylish contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising low level wc and hand basin with mixer tap, marble splashbacks, bath in limestone tiled surrounds with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, limestone tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail/radiator, shaver points, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, ceiling cornice.
OFF STREET PARKING SPACE:
two allocated off street parking spaces on the paviored hardstanding within the communal rear courtyard with gated access onto St Johns Road.
COVERED COMMUNAL BIN STORE & BIKE STORE:
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, together with the fitted carpets and blinds. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 2004. Every flat owner in the building owns a share of the Freehold through the Management Company who own the Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £108. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.