0117 946 6690
- 4 bedroom contemporary mews house
- South westerly facing walled town garden
- Fabulous location, close to the downs
- Useful storage garage/bike store
- Near Whiteladies Rd
- Two Storeys
- Well designed interior
A stylish and well-arranged 4 bedroom contemporary mews house tucked away in an enviable location close to Whiteladies Road and Durdham Downs. Offering well-presented lateral accommodation over 2 floors, a lovely south westerly facing walled town garden, further decked side courtyard and a useful storage garage/bike store.
Creative and well-designed interior with a pleasing layout and contemporary styling, as well as plenty of clever space saving storage.
Fabulous location on a friendly road within a short stroll of the shops, cafes, restaurants, bus connections and weekly farmers market of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill, as well as being very close to the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and on the doorstep of the well-regarded St John's Junior School.
Ground Floor: covered entrance leads through into an entrance vestibule, generous (19'4" x 14'5") sitting room with double doors leading out onto the south westerly facing garden, good size sociable kitchen/dining space with direct access out onto the side decked courtyard, useful utility room leading through into a ground floor cloakroom/wc, further ample storage cupboards and staircase to first floor landing.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with built in wardrobes, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and contemporary bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: low maintenance Meditterean style decked walled garden (23ft x 15ft) with a south-westerly aspect. Further side decked courtyard (accessed off the kitchen) provides additional outside space with adjoining storage garage/bike store.
A fabulous, unique and engaging modern family home in an enviable location.
either via pedestrian gate within high level wall and slate tiled path to covered porch and main front entrance door or via double gates and decked side entrance area with secondary entrance door into dining room/kitchen.
with oak detail and downlighter, solid oak front door with large double glazed central insert.
inset floor mat, double glazed window with oak surround overlooking garden, useful cloaks storage cupboard with hooks and shelves ideal for coats and boots.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 3'' max into chimney recess x 14' 6'' (5.86m x 4.42m)
glazed oak double doors with further double glazed side panes opening to the sunny garden, oak floorboards and skirting boards, further side window, radiators, built in book shelving.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 28' 5'' max x 11' 6'' max narrowing to 8'2" min in kitchen area (8.65m x 3.50m)
one integrated space but described separately as follows:-
oak floorboards and skirting boards, halogen ceiling spotlights and further wall lights, radiators, entry phone point, further double glazed oak doors opening on to garden and side entrance area. The dining area flows through to the:
good range of contemporary base and wall mounted units with further open display cabinets, iroko hard wood work surfaces with built in hob with extraction hood, built in electric oven with combination oven above, 11/2 bowl ceramic sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, glass splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, useful floor to ceiling shelved storage cupboards and further understairs storage cupboard with double doors.
UTILITY ROOM & SEPARATE WC:
Utility Room: 6' 9'' x 5' 8'' (2.06m x 1.73m)
range of base and wall mounted units with tiled splashbacks, handy broom cupboard, space for freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, useful recycling cupboard, ceramic sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, oak floorboards, ceiling spotlights.
low level wc with concealed cistern, extractor fan, radiator, ceiling halogen spotlight, oak floorboards, useful preparation shelf/work surface.
oak staircase with recessed tread lights and recessed bookcases, oak floorboards, ceiling skylight casts natural light into the stairwell and landing, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 0'' min to front of built in wardrobes x 11' 7'' (3.96m x 3.53m)
sash style window to side elevation, further porthole window to front elevation, extensive range of floor to ceiling oak fronted built in wardrobes providing plenty of hanging, shelving and draw space, oak floorboards, ceiling lighting as well as wall lights, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 11' 1'' (4.42m x 3.38m)
sash window to front and side elevation, oak floorboards, large radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 4'' x 8' 0'' (3.76m x 2.44m)
sash window to front elevation, oak floorboards, built in shelving and cupboards, floor to ceiling built in wardrobe, ceiling halogen spotlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 7'' x 9' 6'' (3.53m x 2.89m)
sash window, oak floorboards, loft hatch providing access to roof space storage area with drop down ladder, radiator.
BATH & SHOWER ROOM/WC: 14' 0'' x 6' 2'' max (4.26m x 1.88m)
contemporary white suite with cantilevered wash hand basin, wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, oak panelled bath set in stone surround with central outlet and retractable hand held shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle with drench rose, wall mounted storage unit with sliding mirror fronted doors, under cupboard mood lighting, ceiling halogen spotlights, large heated towel rail, extractor fan, halogen spotlight, ceiling skylight, tall recessed storage cupboard oak floorboards.
WALLED TOWN GARDEN: approx dimensions 23' 0'' x 15' 0'' max (7.01m x 4.57m)
a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden mainly laid to decking with slate chip border and further raised bed with slate chippings and black bamboo providing useful screening. High walls creating a delightful and unexpected 'secret' haven.
SIDE ENTRANCE AREA: approx 15' 0'' x 9' 0'' (4.57m x 2.74m)
approached from Anglesea Place via double gates with a dropped kerb, outside light, gas meter, currently arranged with decking and provides a second means of access into the property (the previous owner used this area as an off street parking space), opens to:-
STORAGE ROOM: 8' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.69m x 2.49m)
useful storage space with double entrance doors, electric light and power, shelving, bike hanging rail, work bench, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual rent charge of £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.