0117 946 6690
- Grandstand views over the Harbourside and Ashton Court
- 3 double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- A superb apartment suitable for a range of buyers
- Convenient position between Clifton Village and the Harbourside
- An abundance of natural light
A light and airy, 3 double bedroom apartment of 977 sq. ft. Boasting a modern, sociable kitchen through to sitting room with stunning views across the Harbourside and Ashton Court. Master bedroom with en-suite. Nestled between Clifton Village and the Harbourside in a well maintained, detached Edwardian building.
Located on Church Lane, a desirable road in Cliftonwood and a perfect area to explore the city, with the harbourside at the bottom of the hill and Clifton Village at the top. Located within yards of the award-winning Lion gastro pub and a community garden.
Accommodation: Sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Gas central heating.
An abundance of natural light thanks to Velux windows. A modern fitted kitchen and new carpets throughout.
A superb apartment suitable for a range of buyers.
pathway leads to communal entrance door (left door) and hallway, stairs continue to the top floor where the private entrance to this apartment can be found on the right-hand side.
doors radiating to sitting room, kitchen bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 11' 5'' max into chimney recess (4.87m x 3.48m)
dual aspect with fantastic city, harbour and country views, fireplace with polished stone hearth, cornicing, spotlights, wall lights, engineered oak effect flooring. Large opening to:
KITCHEN: 13' 0'' x 8' 2'' (3.96m x 2.49m)
recently fitted modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with solid working surfaces, integrated appliances including under counter fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel filter hood above, eye level double electric oven/grill. Large sink with draining board and flexi mixer tap, instant hot and cold filtered water taps, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, two double glazed Velux windows to the side elevation, spotlights, cupboard housing combi boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.85m x 3.43m)
dual aspect room with impressive views, double radiator, ceiling cornicing, spotlights, storage cupboard housing washing machine and with additional hanging space, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 5' 8'' x 5' 3'' (1.73m x 1.60m)
white suite comprising of low level wc with dual flush cistern, corner shower cubicle with mains fed stainless steel shower and rainfall attachment, glass screen, vanity unit with mounted ceramic sink and stainless steel mixer taps, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring, Velux window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.42m x 3.53m)
Velux window to the rear elevation, radiator, storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 11'' x 10' 9'' (4.24m x 3.27m)
Velux window to the side elevation with views over Ashton Court.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 7' 7'' x 6' 9'' ,max(2.31m x 2.06m)
white suite comprising of low level wc with dual flush cistern, panelled bath with stainless steel mixer tap and shower attachment, ceramic sink with stainless steel waterfall attachment, Velux window.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1987. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £105. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.