0117 946 6690
- An attractive Victorian period town house
- 3/4 double bedrooms, 1/2 reception rooms
- Bright and roomy with much original character
- 28ft x 17ft south westerly facing rear garden
An attractive and inviting 3/4 double bedroom, 1/2 reception room, Victorian period town house retaining much original character, offering a bright and roomy interior with kitchen/breakfast room opening to a 28ft x 17ft south westerly facing rear garden.
Situated just off Chandos Road with its charming mix of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road and within just a few hundred yards of Cotham Gardens Park and Redland train station
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway flowing through into kitchen/breakfast room, reception room to front
First Floor: landing, large sitting room to front (could be used as a double bedroom), double bedroom and cloakroom/wc
Second Floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom/wc
A tastefully presented period home with flexible accommodation
via pathway leading beside front garden to the main entrance to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (7' 3'' x 3' 4'') (2.21m x 1.02m)
ceiling coving, inlaid entrance mat, high level meters and fuse box for electrics and period part stained glass door leading through into:
ceiling coving and feature period archway, staircase rising to first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, door off to front reception room and further opening leading from hallway directly into the kitchen.
2 large sash windows to front, original ceiling coving and rose, radiator with decorative cover, recessed double opening cupboards with shelving above, coir flooring. Door accessing useful recessed storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 8'' x 11' 4'') (4.77m x 3.45m)
sociable 'eat in' kitchen/breakfast room with a range of hand built pine farmhouse style kitchen units with wood block worktop over with inset Belfast sink, integrated Neff double oven with 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, fireplace with wood burning stove and flagstone hearth, dresser storage unit built into chimney recess, ample space for dining table, tiled effect floor, radiator, door accessing recessed storage cupboard, part glazed French doors leading directly out onto the rear garden.
staircase continuing to second floor landing and doors off to sitting room (or could be used as the main bedroom), bedroom 2 and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 0'' into chimney recess x 11' 9'') (4.87m x 3.58m)
elegant first floor sitting room (or could be a double bedroom if one would prefer 4 bedrooms) with 2 large sash windows to front, attractive period style fireplace, ceiling coving and rose, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, recessed double opening cupboards with shelving above. Door accessing recessed cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 9'' into chimney recess x 11' 7'') (3.58m x 3.53m)
window to rear, ceiling coving, exposed stripped floorboards, attractive period style fireplace, built in bookshelves and cupboards. Door accessing further recessed cupboard.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (7' 6'' x 3' 5'') (2.28m x 1.04m)
low level wc and pedestal wash basin, window to rear and exposed stripped floorboards.
spacious landing filled with natural light provided by Velux skylight window, doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 10'' into chimney recess x 11' 10'') (4.82m x 3.60m)
double bedroom with 2 large sash windows to front, attractive cast iron period style fireplace, radiator, fitted double opening wardrobe and recessed wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 5'' x 10' 1'' into chimney recess) (3.48m x 3.07m)
large window to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and recessed wardrobe.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (11' 4'' x 5' 1'') (3.45m x 1.55m)
white suite comprising double ended claw foot bath with system fed shower over, wc, pedestal wash basin, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, window to rear and wall mounted Vaillant gas combination boiler.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 27' 0'' x 16' 9'') (8.22m x 5.10m)
level south westerly facing rear garden with a generous patio seating area closest to the property, various flower borders containing shrubs and plants, railway sleeper bordered section of lawn, boundary walls and fencing, outside tap and garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual rent charge of £3.3s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.