0117 946 6690
- A gracious and recently renovated Georgian period home
- Offering flexible accommodation of circa 4,800 sq. ft
- Separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment
- Driveway parking and 76ft rear garden
Set in a stunning central location near to Brandon Hill Park and Park Street; an elegant 5 double bedroom Georgian period grade II* listed town house, of circa 4,800 sq. ft., set within the Royal Colonnade which dates from 1826 and having a separate self-contained apartment, driveway parking and 76ft rear garden.
The house has undergone an extensive and all-encompassing refurbishment in recent years and is now presented in exceptional order throughout. An abundance of period features having been blended seamlessly with many high quality modern additions.
The house is set in an exceptionally convenient location within easy reach of the best that Bristol has to offer. Park Street, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road are all within a few hundred metres with a diverse range of shops, bars, restaurants, museum, art galleries and music venues. The Colston Hall, St George's Concert Hall, the Hippodrome, the Harbourside and Clifton Village and the medical and academic districts are all within 1 km.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room (21'1 x 17'3), bespoke Neptune kitchen with wide wall opening that connects through to the dining room, utility room.
First Floor: landing, gracious drawing room with three floor to ceiling multi-paned doors opening onto a large balcony, master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, guest cloakroom, butler's pantry.
Second Floor: part galleried landing, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms (5 in total), study, family bath/shower room.
Lower Ground Floor: the current owners have made this into a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment which achieves a healthy income but this space can easily be part of the main house, depending upon your needs; hall, open-plan sitting/dining/kitchen (17'1 x 15'6), en-suite double bedroom, two storage rooms.
Outside: driveway parking for 2/3 cars, beautiful inner courtyard inside the iconic columns, large balcony, 76ft terraced rear garden with timber decked area.
A gracious and recently renovated Georgian period home offering flexible accommodation with so much to savour - location, atmosphere, character and lots of light and space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.