0117 946 6690
- A spacious and well-kept Victorian terraced family home
- Sunny level 40ft x 17ft westerly facing rear garden
- 4 bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- Large through reception room and
- Nearby Bishop Road School and within 1km of Redland Green School
- Situated in a sought after road
A spacious and well-kept 4 bedroom (1 with en suite) Victorian terraced family home situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in the heart of Bishopston. Further benefiting from a large (23ft x 10ft) kitchen/dining space leading out onto a sunny level 40ft x 17ft westerly facing rear garden.
Situated on the well-regarding Monk Road with a friendly community feel, offering the convenient of the independent shops, restaurants and cafes of Gloucester Road nearby, also within 100 metres of Bishop Road Primary School and 900 metres of Redland Green Secondary School (both Ofsted outstanding).
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into an entrance hallway with understairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom/wc, 2 combined through reception rooms (27ft x 12ft) with bay window, period fireplaces and double doors accessing the garden, separate family sized kitchen/breakfast room, also accessing the rear garden.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: loft converted double bedroom with en suite shower room/wc and useful storage cupboard.
Outside: courtyard front garden with space for bicycle storage shed. 40ft x 17ft rear garden which is tastefully landscaped and enjoys much of the afternoon and early evening summer sunshine.
A smart and well-proportioned period home in a highly convenient location.
via pathway leading beside a level courtyard front garden with space for bicycle storage shed. The pathway leads up to the main front door of the property.
high ceilings with original ceiling coving and picture rail, tiled floor, high level gas metre and a part glazed door leading through into the entrance hallway.
high ceilings with ceiling coving and feature full length archway, dado rail, exposed stripped period floorboards, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs cupboard and cloakroom/wc and doors leading off to the through lounge/dining room and kitchen/breakfast.
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 27' 0'' x 12' 6'' max into chimney recess sitting area reducing to 11'2" in dining area (8.22m x 3.81m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
a light and airy through lounge/dining room (formerly 2 reception rooms with a bay window to front comprising double glazed windows with built in plantation shutters, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, attractive period open fire with built in bookcases and storage cupboards to chimney recesses, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and wide wall opening connecting through to:
high ceilings with central ceiling rose, picture rail, period style fireplace, original exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed doors with glazed panel over, accessing the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 23' 9'' x 10' 4'' (7.23m x 3.15m)
a large sociable kitchen/breakfast room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel double oven, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. High ceilings with inset spotlights, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, ample space for family sized dining table and chairs, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler and double glazed door to side accessing the rear garden.
low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, inset spotlight and tiled floor.
a spacious landing with staircase continuing up to the second floor with useful understairs recess, doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front 16' 10'' max into chimney recess x 14' 8'' max into bay (5.13m x 4.47m)
a large double bedroom with bay to front comprising double glazed windows with built in plantation shutters, high ceilings with picture rail, attractive period style fireplace, double doors accessing a deep built in wardrobe with hanging rails, open shelving and drawers. Radiator and tv point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 5'' x 11' 1'' max into chimney recess (3.78m x 3.38m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings and picture rail, an attractive period style fireplace, radiator and double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 5'' x 9' 1'' max reducing to 6'11" (3.17m x 2.77m)
high ceilings with picture rail, double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, double glazed window to side, shaver point, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator and inset spotlights.
a remote controlled Velux skylight window and door accessing bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4: 19' 4'' max taken below skylight windows x 10' 2'' (5.89m x 3.10m)
a generous loft converted double bedrooms with 4 Velux skylight windows to front and further dormer double glazed window to rear overlooking rear and neighbouring gardens, inset spotlights, radiator, door accessing recessed cupboard/wardrobe and further door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 6' 0'' x 3' 1'' (1.83m x 0.94m)
white suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, shaver point, inset spotlights, extractor fan and Velux skylight window to front.
courtyard front garden mainly laid to paving space for bicycle storage shed and pathway leading to the main front door to the property.
REAR GARDEN: approx 40' 0'' x 17' 6'' + additional side return courtyard area (12.18m x 5.33m)
courtyard front garden mainly laid to paving space for bicycle storage shed and pathway leading to the main front door to the property. REAR GARDEN: (approx 40'0" x 17'6" plus additional side return courtyard area 24ft x 6ft) 12.19m x 5.33m + 7.32m x 1.83m) a good sized level and sunny westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved seating area wrapping round the kitchen/dining space. Garden shed with strip light and electric socket, raised planter containing a conifer, further flower border containing shrubs, period brick boundary walls with fencing over, outdoor lighting, outdoor electric socket and tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 21 December 1904. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.