Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
A most impressive and unique 2 double bedroom garden maisonette situated in a landmark location fronting the Downs. Further benefitting from breathtaking panoramic views over the city, an abundance of natural light and a mature south-east facing tiered garden.
Set on the very doorstep of Durdham Downs with 40 acres of recreational space - walking, running, summer picnics are all merely yards away from the front door. Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill with a range of shops, bars and restaurants and essential services are also within a very short walk.
Hall Floor: entrance hallway, bedroom 1 (with access out onto the rear garden), bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, kitchen, dining room and sitting room. • Outside: balcony leading from bedroom 1 with steps giving access to the mature south-easterly facing garden.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone.
Set within a Victorian period building with high ceilings, sash windows and stunning period fireplace.
- Garden & First Floor Maisonette
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Victorian period building
- Fronting the Downs
- Private Rear Garden
- Panoramic City views
- Large Sitting Room
- Close to Whiteladies Road
- Onward Chain Complete
from the pavement of Upper Belgrave Road proceed up the steps to the raised hall floor where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door, detailed cornicing, wall light point, moulded skirting boards. The private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left hand side.
via wooden front door, ceiling light points, radiator, wooden spiral staircase leading to first floor, built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving above, two wall light points. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 2'' x 9' 1'') (4.92m x 2.77m))
a double bedroom with tall ceiling, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage above, French doors leading out onto rear balcony which in turn leads to the private rear garden, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: ((6' 2'' x 5' 6'') (1.88m x 1.68m))
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with useful storage beneath, panelled bath with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, wall light points, extractor fan, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((12' 11'' x 11' 6'') (3.93m x 3.50m))
a double bedroom located at the front of the property with two sash windows overlooking the front elevation, working shutters, ornate cornicing, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes, Virgin Media point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
LANDING: ((7' 10'' x 4' 3'') (2.39m x 1.29m))
a light filled landing area with fitted shelving, tall ceilings with ceiling lights, built-in Utility/Pantry Cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring. The landing opens into:-
Dining Area: ((14' 11'' x 9' 11'') (4.54m x 3.02m))
with double glazed windows overlooking rear elevation with spectacular cityscape views, space for dining room table and chairs, wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen and sitting room.
KITCHEN: ((13' 4'' x 6' 5'') (4.06m x 1.95m))
a fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect roll edged worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation also with cityscape views, radiator, vinyl flooring.
SITTING ROOM: ((16' 10'' x 16' 3'') (5.13m x 4.95m))
located at the front of the property, a gorgeous room with tall ceilings, ceiling rose and ornate cornicing, grand marble fireplace, three arched sash windows overlooking the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, tv point, two radiators, ceiling light points, tall moulded skirting boards.
BALCONY: ((17' 11'' x 3' 7'') (5.46m x 1.09m))
accessed via French doors from bedroom 1; a wonderful space with fantastic cityscape views, enclosed with wrought iron railings with steps leading down giving access to the rear garden.
a delightful, south-east facing garden which is made up of several zones with a mixture of lawn, shrubs and plants to the borders. The lower section of garden is made up of a mixture of patio and decked area, again with mature plants and flowers to the borders. Enclosed by a mixture of stone, brick and wooden fencing. Outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 13 October 1978. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.