Alma Vale Road, Clifton
A 3 bedroom (2 doubles and 1 single) second floor purpose built apartment with triple aspect and allocated off street parking in an attractive Clifton location. Presented with no onward chain.
Highly convenient Clifton location situated between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road with the independent shops, cafes and Alma Tavern public house and theatre within just a stone's throw, also within a few hundred metres of Clifton Down train station, Clifton Down shopping centre and Whiteladies Road and handy for all central areas, Bristol University and excellent schools.
In addition to the allocated off street parking space the property is situated within the CE (Clifton East) residents parking zone.
Triple aspect with windows on three sides.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Notable for its 3 bedrooms, excellent location close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village, with an excellent array of shops immediately on your doorstep on Alma Vale Road, good light levels and off street parking.
- A second floor purpose built apartment
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single)
- Sitting room (15'7 x 10'0)
- Separate kitchen (10'5 x 9'5)
- Triple aspect with windows on three sides
- Allocated off street parking
- No lift, so a low service charge
- No onward chain
the property is approached via the right hand entrance of the building between gate posts up two short steps, past meter cupboard, up to storm porch with intercom entry system, outside lighting and communal entrance door into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a communal entrance hallway which serves 6 of the 12 flats within the building with two flats per level. Stairs naturally lit by upvc double glazed windows to front elevation rise to the second floor where the subject property can be found via its private entrance on the right hand side. Private door into:-
central hallway with wood flooring provides access to all principal rooms barring the kitchen. Radiator, ceiling height consumer units and intercom entry phone. Drop down loft hatch with ladder provides access to loft space. Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder and wooden slatted shelving.
SITTING ROOM: ((15' 7'' x 10' 0'') (4.75m x 3.05m))
twin upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking car parking area and Alma Road beyond. Wooden flooring continues from the hallway throughout the sitting room and into the kitchen, which is adjacent and open plan with the sitting room. Wall mounted electric radiator. Opens to:-
KITCHEN: ((10' 5'' x 9' 5'') (3.17m x 2.87m))
naturally lit by upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking parking area and Alma Road beyond and is open plan with the sitting room. L shaped wooden square edged work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, splashback tiling above and eye and floor level cupboards, integrated slimline dishwasher and 4 ring electric hob with oven below and stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted electric radiator, wooden flooring continues from the previous room.
BEDROOM 1: ((11' 5'' x 10' 4'') (3.48m x 3.15m))
upvc double glazed windows to side elevation provide a side aspect with electric radiator on opposing wall.
BEDROOM 2: ((10' 4'' x 8' 2'') (3.15m x 2.49m))
upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking Alma Vale Road and the converted chapel opposite.
BEDROOM 3: ((11' 7'' x 6' 5'') (3.53m x 1.95m))
upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking Alma Vale Road and the converted chapel opposite, with electric radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 5'' x 5' 7'') (2.26m x 1.70m))
obscured upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Matching bathroom suite comprising steel bath with electric Mira Azora shower over, travertine tiled walls and floor, pedestal hand basin with mirrored medicine cabinet over, close coupled wc, towel rail and wall mounted extractor fan.
the parking is accessed under the central passageway onto block paved driveway with parking for all of the flats within the building. The parking space for the flat in question is marked no. 12 on a hardstanding area on the right hand side as you enter.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2007. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.