Royal Albert Road, Westbury Park
A charming 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room mid terrace house with pretty front and rear courtyard gardens offering exciting potential to improve/renovate in the fullness of time. Situated on a highly regarded road close to Westbury Park Primary School and Durdham Downs.
A wonderful location - situated on a pretty road within close proximity to the local shops of North View/Waitrose supermarket. Within just a few hundred metres of Westbury Park School and 900m of Redland Green School, this attractive property is certainly well located for families or perhaps those wishing to downsize.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room/reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room, breakfast area/garden room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: pretty courtyard front and rear gardens.
The property is perfectly habitable allowing one to modernise in the fullness of time.
The property is the square footage of a 3 bed and can be re-configured to accommodate 3 bedrooms like neighbouring houses, subject to any building regulations/structural alterations.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Bath stone two storey house
- Much sought after road in Westbury Park
- Short level stroll of the Downs
- Have an abundance of period features
- In need of modernisation
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Front and rear garden
- Near to Westbury Park Primary School
- No onward chain
from the pavement proceed through the wrought iron gate, a pathway leads alongside the front courtyard to the main entrance door.
via hardwood front door, ceiling cornicing, tall moulded skirting boards, part glazed panelled door leading to:-
ceiling arch, two ceiling light points, cornicing, two radiators, understairs storage recess. Doors leading to sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 4'' x 11' 4'' (4.37m x 3.45m))
a light filled principal reception room with two arched sash windows overlooking the front courtyard, ornate ceiling rose, cornicing, ceiling light point. Gas fire with marble inset, black mantle and stone hearth. TV point, tall moulded skirting boards, radiator.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (14' 6'' x 9' 0'' (4.42m x 2.74m))
multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 9'' x 6' 7'' (3.58m x 2.01m))
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with round edged laminate worktop over, tiled surrounds, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Space for cooker and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator, tile effect flooring, ceiling light point, two windows overlooking side elevation, archway leading through to:-
BREAKFAST AREA/GARDEN ROOM: (9' 1'' x 6' 11'' (2.77m x 2.11m))
with windows overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, door leading out onto rear courtyard, opening to:-
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
ceiling light point, skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 14' 1'' (4.57m x 4.29m))
a wonderful double bedroom with sash window overlooking front elevation, ceiling light point, loft access hatch, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 7'' x 9' 2'' (4.44m x 2.79m))
a double bedroom with multi-paned sash window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (11' 9'' x 6' 6'' (3.58m x 1.98m))
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with electric shower over, separate bath, Vaillant combi boiler concealed in wall unit, tiled surrounds, obscured window to side and rear elevations, radiator, cork flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
a front courtyard mainly laid to patio slabs with tiled pathway leading to front door. The borders house a variety of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Enclosed by dwarf wall boundaries and wrought iron gate.
a pretty courtyard rear garden with large paved area to the side of the property measuring 22ft x 7’3” (6.71m x 2.21m) this patio then leads onto the full width rear garden measuring (23ft x 15ft) (7.01m x 4.57m) it is laid to a mixture of lawn and paving. The borders house a variety of mature trees, shrubs and hedges.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.