0117 946 6690
- An extended 1930's semi-detached family home arranged over two levels.
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite).
- 3 reception rooms plus large kitchen / breakfast room.
- Sought after location on quiet tree-lined road.
- Driveway parking for several cars set up for sliding electric vehicular gate.
- 65ft established rear car with timber deck, garden shed and greenhouse.
- Scope for loft conversion subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
- Stoke Bishop Primary School within 250m.
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £785,000 - £825,000
An attractive and significantly extended 4 double bedroom (1 with en-suite) semi-detached 1930's family house situated on a desirable tree-lined road in Stoke Bishop. Offering well-arranged lateral accommodation over two levels with 65ft rear garden and driveway parking for several cars.
Superb location within a short stroll of local convenience stores, bus connections to central areas and the recently opened 'The Hideaway' cafe/restaurant. Stoke Bishop Primary School is within just 250 metres and there are lovely walks to explore locally, setting out from the nearby Stoke Lodge playing fields to Coombe Dingle/Blaise Castle Estate.
Ground Floor: open-fronted porch, reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, dining room, utility room, separate wc.
First Floor: spacious landing, 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bath/shower room), family bath/shower room.
Outside: driveway parking for several vehicles (set up for installation of sliding electric vehicular gate), 65ft rear garden with sitting out areas, garden shed and greenhouse.
from the brick pavioured driveway there is an open-fronted porch with external light. Upvc double glazed door opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance with parquet flooring, easy rising staircase ascending to the first floor with understair storage cupboard, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Panelled doors with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, parquet flooring, moulded skirtings, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, inset ceiling downlight, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 6'' x 13' 0'') (4.42m x 3.96m)
wide bay window to the front elevation comprising five leaded light windows with matching overlights, central period fireplace with recesses to either side of the chimney breast, parquet flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling rose with light point.
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (21' 9'' x 11' 5'' decreasing to 7'11) (6.62m x 3.48m/2.41m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged black granite worktops with matching upstands, bevel edged splashback tiling, pelmet lighting, undermount Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer tap, space for electric/gas range cooker with extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, corner carousel unit, space for American style fridge/freezer, LED strip lighting, ceiling rose with light point, built in seating with space for table, leaded light windows overlooking the rear garden, concealed wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler with on demand hot water feature. Cloakroom cupboard with hanging rail and shelving. Leaded light double doors overlooking and opening externally onto a large timber deck which in turn leads to the rear garden. Open doorway through to:-
LIVING ROOM: (15' 11'' x 12' 0'') (4.85m x 3.65m)
a dual aspect second reception room having bi-folding doors overlooking the rear garden plus additional upvc double glazed door to the side aspect with both opening out onto the large timber deck. Moulded skirtings, wall light point, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control. Wide walkway through to:-
DINING ROOM: (12' 0'' x 9' 8'') (3.65m x 2.94m)
wide window to the front elevation comprising four leaded light windows with matching overlights, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, 5 amp lighting. Door to:
UTILITY ROOM: (6' 6'' x 5' 0'') (1.98m x 1.52m)
roll edged worktop with space and plumbing below for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic sink with draining board to side and mixer tap, bevel edged splashback tiling, eye level cabinets, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights.
LANDING: (13' 5'' x 8' 5'' including stairwell) (4.09m x 2.56m)
a large landing which is also utilised as a home office, leaded light window overlooking the rear garden, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights, radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder. Panelled doors with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 4: (12' 0'' x 9' 5'') (3.65m x 2.87m)
wide window to the front elevation comprising four leaded light windows with matching overlights, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 0'' x 9' 5'') (3.65m x 2.87m)
leaded light windows overlooking the rear garden, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 0'' x 11' 6'') (3.96m x 3.50m)
leaded light windows overlooking the rear garden, double opening wardrobe with cupboards above, concealed hot water cylinder, radiator, fitted shelving, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC:
a stylish family bathroom comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low level dual flush wc, wash stand with circular wash hand basin and mixer tap plus soft closing drawers below, shower cubicle with built in shower unit and hand held shower attachment. Heated towel rail/radiator, fully tiled walls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, large wall mounted mirror.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 5'' x 13' 0'') (4.39m x 3.96m)
wide bay window to the front elevation comprising five leaded light windows with matching overlights, a range of built in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point, two wall light points. Panelled door with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Bath/Shower Room:
roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer and telephone style shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and drawer below. Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Obscure leaded light window to the front elevation, tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
DRIVEWAY: (39' 10'' x 20' 0'') (12.13m x 6.09m)
wide vehicular entrance onto a brick pavioured driveway with space for multiple cars, to one side there is hedging of different variety, to the other there is a climbing plant, the entrance is wired and set up for a sliding electric vehicular gate.
REAR GARDEN: (65' 0'' x 33' 0'') (19.80m x 10.05m)
immediately to the rear of the house there is a large timber deck with ample space for garden furniture and potted plants. A shallow flight of steps then descends to the remainder of the garden which is principally laid to lawn with sweeping pedestrian pathway giving access to a greenhouse and garden shed/workshop. The garden further benefits from a deep shrub border to one side, paved area, seating area with trellis surround, Pink Lady apple tree and pear tree.
TIMBER BUILT WORKSHOP: (12' 11'' x 7' 11'') (3.93m x 2.41m)
window, light and power connected.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.