0117 946 6690
- 5 double bedroom detached home
- over 3400 sq ft
- Off street parking for 3/4 cars plus integral garage
- Wonderful terrace and rear garden
- No onward chain
- Newly renovated
- Discreet position, set back from the road.
- Premier tree-lined road in Sneyd Park
An individual contemporary styled 5 double bedroom detached home situated in one of Bristol's most sought-after roads.
Recently renovated by the current owners, this striking, light and airy family home offers generous, balanced accommodation with a truly impressive 28'7 x 15'7 kitchen/diner, 21'1 x 20'11 family room with stunning views from a picture window and direct access to a southerly facing terrace.
Situated directly behind double gates on one of Bristol's premier tree-lined roads in Sneyd Park, a leafy peaceful area yet within easy reach of central areas of Bristol and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Sneyd Park Nature Reserve.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, study, kitchen/dining/family room, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, family bathroom/wc, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: inner vestibule, sitting room.
Outside: off street parking for 3/4 cars, integral garage, side gate giving access to southerly facing rear terrace and to enclosed lawned rear garden with impressive views over Sneyd Park, undercroft storage room.
No onward chain making a straightforward move possible.
from the pavement enter via piers and double automated wooden gates leading to a drive which in turn provides access to the main front door and house.
entered via a wide timber door, doors radiate to kitchen/dining/family room, study, garage, bedrooms 3, 4 & 5 and family bathroom/wc. Two radiators, central heating thermostat, ceiling downlighters. Staircase with glazed panel and LED lit handrail rising to the first floor. Staircase with LED handrail leading to the lower ground floor. Utility Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and rolled edge worktop.
low level wc and matching wash hand basin with monobloc rainfall tap, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
STUDY: 12' 10'' x 7' 0'' (3.91m x 2.13m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling downlighters.
measured and described separately as follows:-
Family Room: 21' 1'' x 20' 11'' (6.42m x 6.37m)
three large double glazed picture windows to the rear overlooking the garden and with truly impressive far reaching views, two radiators, wall light point, open plan to:-
Kitchen/Diner: 28' 7'' x 15' 7'' (8.71m x 4.75m)
a contemporary style kitchen in a high white gloss finish. Comprehensively laid out with a range of wall and base units and with space for American style fridge/freezer, central island with an extensive range of pan drawers, built-in wine rack and space for wine cooler, 5 ring Neff hob and built-in eye level oven and overhead built-in microwave, ceiling extractor fan, under unit LED lighting, white Corian worksurface, radiator, double glazed sliding upvc doors leading to the terrace. Glazed double doors leading to the hall.
BEDROOM 3: 15' 11'' x 8' 11'' (4.85m x 2.72m)
double glazed window to the front, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.32m x 3.32m)
double glazed window to the front, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 12' 5'' x 10' 11'' (3.78m x 3.32m)
double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
a fully tiled contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, shower screen, low level wc and matching wash hand basin with monobloc taps, single glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail/radiator, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: 21' 0'' x 13' 7'' (6.40m x 4.14m)
large double glazed picture window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden and with truly impressive far reaching views, double glazed window to side, dressing area with a range of floor to ceiling fitted mirror wardrobes, two radiators, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
freestanding pebble bath with central freestanding tap complete with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with monobloc tap, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, ceiling downlighters, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail/radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 22' 6'' x 12' 5'' (6.85m x 3.78m)
double glazed window to the rear, a range of floor to ceiling fitted mirror wardrobes, ceiling downlighter, radiator, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
fully tiled en-suite shower room comprising walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with monobloc tap, rainfall shower, matching low level wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling downlighters.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
wall light points, radiator, glazed double doors with glazed side panels leading to:-
SITTING ROOM: 20' 9'' x 15' 4'' (6.32m x 4.67m)
double glazed patio doors leading to and overlooking the rear garden, wall light points, radiator, wall mounted LED fire.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
driveway parking for 3/4 cars. Gate and pathway at the side of the property leading to the rear terrace, water tap.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 7'' x 9' 11'' (5.36m x 3.02m)
entered via up and over door. Door leading to entrance hall.
large arc shaped southerly facing terrace at the rear of the property with a glazed rail and gate leading to the rear garden. Rear garden mainly laid to lawn and with borders stocked with various shrubs, plants etc. Enclosed by fencing, truly impressive views across Sneyd Park, outside lighting, undercroft storage room.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.