0117 946 6690
- 3 bedroom first floor flat
- Set in an attractive grade II listed building
- Views overlooking Durdham Downs
- Share of a double garage
- Basement storage/utility room
- Lift access
A smart and well configured 3 bedroom first floor flat (circa 2,025 sq.ft.), set within an attractive grade II listed building with spacious drawing room and separate kitchen/dining room, both enjoying views overlooking Durdham Downs. The property also has the benefit of a share of a double garage, basement storage/utility room and lift access.
The apartment enjoys a perfect position overlooking Durdham Downs with acres of green open space and fresh air, yet retaining very convenient access to Clifton/city centre and the harbourside.
Ground Floor: communal entrance hallway, utility/storage room, additional storage room (currently used as a gym), lift access.
First Floor: spacious entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, drawing room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: share of double garage (left hand side).
from the pavement proceed down the driveway where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via front door, lift access can be found at the end of the hallway and stairs leading to first floor landing where the private entrance door to the first floor flat can be found immediately in front of you. There are two rooms on the ground floor level which are owned by the apartment.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.02m x 2.69m)
2 ceiling light point, plumbing for washing machine, sink with drainer unit, space for tumble dryer, ample space for storage.
HOME OFFICE: 12' 2'' x 6' 2'' (3.71m x 1.88m)
with ceiling light point, power and window to the rear elevation, a useful room ideal for an office space or storing equipment, currently used as a gym room. Opposite the store room there is an understairs storage cupboard which also belongs to the flat.
via wood and part glazed front door leading into a generous entrance hallway with high ceilings, 2 ceiling light points, radiator, door entry intercom system, telephone point, door to lift, tall moulded skirting boards, storage cupboard with wooden slatted shelving. Doors leading to kitchen/dining room, drawing room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, cloakroom/wc, bathroom/wc.
DRAWING ROOM: 20' 5'' x 15' 9'' (6.22m x 4.80m)
a grand and elegant drawing room with tall ceilings, 2 sets of windows with fantastic outlook over Durdham Downs with arched overlights, period cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and marble surround, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, 2 ceiling light points, 2 double radiators, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 9'' x 15' 0'' (5.71m x 4.57m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite worktop over, inset 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, dishwasher, waist height oven with separate grill above, space for upright fridge/freezer, island unit providing generous storage space with granite worktop over, tiled surrounds, 2 ceiling light points, ceiling cornicing, tall ceilings.
2 period sash windows overlooking the front elevation with views of Durdham Downs, ample space for large dining room table, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 7'' x 12' 5'' (5.66m x 3.78m)
2 period sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, ceiling coving, 2 sets of built in wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast with useful storage space above, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.14m x 3.58m)
2 period sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, tall ceilings, ceiling cornicing, ceiling light point, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 8'' x 9' 2'' (2.94m x 2.79m)
sash window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed shower over, folding glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, wall light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, beautiful oval stained glass window to the side elevation, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
GARAGE: 24' 9'' x 7' 9'' (7.54m x 2.36m)
located at the front of the property (it is the left hand side of the double garage) located to the left hand side of the driveway with up and over door, ceiling light point, parking for one vehicle.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.